Did i improved enough for lihl ?

Moderator: LIHL Staff

pommepotte
Aura Tree

Did i improved enough for lihl ?

Postby pommepotte » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:35 pm

[b]Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
[b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: ZINZIN, DURALEX
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: ACE_Of_Spades Tariq.td, Michonne, 45K, FredeGL, Dweiller
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes and working fine.
[b]Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL) : Hope this time not too many mistakes in those games (but if i never do mistakes then i wouldn't play ltd as nothing to learn = no fun). Some gmaes played as zinzin or duralex :
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7371879
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7405168
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7386407

[b]Provide 3 lihl games you have observed as an observer: have observed very few but is it still requested ?
[b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide: Just long time no see tariq, 45k, ace ... and bored of random games. also wanna learn more and for this need to play with good players.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Did i improved enough for lihl ?

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Guys i played a lot with zinzin lately (as i always have done) after his first vouch rq was denied. After I read all the request i saw that mods were pointing a lack of leadership on his play. Well, i have been quiet when i was playing with him like last 2 weeks, letting him to make calls and even i saw him giving op advices to new people.

This time, I will say !support not just to a friend but also to a pro skilled ltd player. Dont see a way of how could he get better outside lihl, already reached about top 1200+ bot skill.

Welcome lihl zinzon! (i hope!)

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:14 pm

!support i've played with him a few times and he seems to be ready for LIHL given he accepts advices and learns from a different perspective once he is in the league. GL mate ^^
God is my strength.

Michonne
Armored Tree

Postby Michonne » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:18 pm

I also support zin. know him for a long time and yes you improved zinzo. also his behavor is top of the tops:P

gl zin^^

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:43 pm

once again I !support because
1- listen very well for advices
2- team player
3- build good and knew how to yolo hold cover team weak .................. etc
4- good attitude
5- i love him as my brother
salam habibi and gl
one advice you hold you stay you do not you just push never think about leak ..... push good > recover later

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Definately !support!!

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 pm

I also !support. Played with him after his first vouche and i think he is ready for a trial vouche.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Since your last vouch I played a lot with you and you have put serious work into improving. It shows in the games you provided here and on the 1200 bot. You also have six vouches of LIHL players already. Therefore I judge to be good enough for a trial vouch. You told me you are going away for a while soon, so this trial might last longer than usual.

I will vouch you on zinzin@useast. Let me know if this is not the right account.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

hadora
        Aura Tree

Postby hadora » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Holy fucking great

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:11 pm

@pommepotte no complaints, good stats, good player. Accepted :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Accepted”