Affederkackt@europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Scyop
Aura Tree

Affederkackt@europe

Postby Scyop » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 pm

[b]1. Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: i have no significant aliases.

[b]2. Please provide some replays of LTD Mega 3.41 games so that vouchers can better assess your skill level.

yolo with captain, egg, ice troll and mermaid:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4818806

turret yolo:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4819490

meat wagon with grizz
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4802286

alchi, very late blaster ^^
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=4806877

[b]3. If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:

I dont think that all players will recognize me, but i think some will: mrtown[uc], Guennter, Akitos, Unban[uc]

[b]4. Any additional information that you would like to provide:

well im i like to play lihl, im always ready for some new tactics and ill like to play more quality games :P

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Re: Affederkackt@europe

Postby Hutzu » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello, thank you for applying to lihl. I will look at your replays shortly. Already interested in the first one, as I personally love mixing towers for (improved) yolo.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm

@Scyop
ill look for this replays aswell :D interressted in what u did upload.

afaik he is a quite good player, but sometimes he prefs mixing above just doing a solid and working build :) its funny to see though!
mrtown isnt in lihl, is he? ^^
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:32 am

well, watched the replays.

mix-yolo: nice build till 10 imo, though i had upped the icetroll anytime i think, but u didnt rly need to.
i dont think building an egg for 11 is rly strong, but thats still ok, just this mino´s are weird! you dont need then and especially not 2.
better build other stuff, or rr

turret: rly good replay! nice sov for 10 and kill 1 boss and strong comeback after arena, though i would push more at start and build maybe 1 turret less and add some t1/t2 instead and u rly shouldnt ob 5 like that with this mates (3ygg on holder on 5 and so on)
well, nice game!

wagon/grizz: u get 194 gold in wave 4 and should use this to up ur bear, so u do strong in 5 and dont get such a lot of wagons, which arent usefull later, while the bear definetly is. had strengthen ur performance on 7 and so on. stopped watching 8 cause u didnt to good and it was to much
flame by the whole team against each other ^^

alchi: good played at start and whole pre-10 ( u should build tot 1 row more in front, so it tanks the magic-attacks in 8 and u had hold!)
i cant understand why u built so much giants without upgrading them, since hydra is op and giant just ok :D but nice hold 20 and after it better
send strat then them :)

i wont tell u something about sends here, since pubs and lihl are very different in this imo

i would vouch for trial, since the things he isnt doing yet he can learn in lihl and he definetly knows how to yolo. only thing is ... may u upload 1 or 2 hold replays aswell? dunno how u do there :D good luck for this request man!
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:40 am

The more meat wagons the better, if it was up to me, I would only get meat wagons all game every game.

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:11 am

Well yeah. MrTown is NOT in lihl (yet).

Anyway, the replays are okayish. Not much more to add than Guennter already did.

@Scyop Please create an account at USEast and post it here. We can only vouch accounts on that realm.

Scyop
Aura Tree

Postby Scyop » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Affederkackt@useast

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:48 am

Affederkackt@useast vouched.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Return to “Accepted”