Broken Alliances.

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Ultimate_WeeD
Basic Tree

Broken Alliances.

Postby Ultimate_WeeD » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:31 am

Good morning everyone,

As you all may remember us from previous days, we had an ENT bot previously on TFT to host broken alliances games.
Now, we don't ask for this again, because we have a bot of our own to host games (which works well).
I am asking from everyone in our community, If you can put our bot (BA_bot) into your game list to attract more people to our community.
This means we are ofcourse willing to cooperate with you guys, and live by some of your bot rules.
The thing is though, we as a community have our own Broken Alliances rules, some of which will be changed, because of the new players who will arive in TFT.

I hope to hear something from any of you shortly, and maybe so we can start working together!

Also, visit Brokenalliances.com for more info about the rules.
you may need to make an account but that is no hard work.

Greetings,

Jasper Beers (Ultimate_WeeD

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Re: Broken Alliances.

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:58 am

@Ultimate_Weed
"This means we are ofcourse willing to cooperate with you guys, and live by some of your bot rules."
Does this mean you will also let us handle all the banrequest and appeals since you said that you will live by some of the rules from ENT and cooperate?

Would it be possible to just be on MMH? since a consequence of having an different bot on Ents list is that so many other bots also wants to be on the same list.

Regardging the rules, all of the rules listed on the brokenalliances.com can be found in the general rules of ENT.
Rembember that any new rules that may be wanted can be suggested to be added.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

Ultimate_WeeD
Basic Tree

Postby Ultimate_WeeD » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 pm

I have to talk to the "leaders" of the community to let them decide, since I feel like I can't just decide that on my own.
I don't mind if you guys handle the ban requests and appeals, it's just that maybe some of the people of the ba community won't want to give up their "powers" to some of you. I dont know.
And we are also trying to get on MMH, but I got no response from them yet.

And if I read and understand this right, you mean that all the rules of broken alliances will be placed on ent, so everyone here can see what the rules are? that would help a lot I think, since more people are going to look on here than on brokenalliances.com.

I will furthermore talk to the rest about this, and give you some more info asap.

Greetings,

WeeD

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:29 pm

ENT only uses its own bots. We won't moderate or display on our Games list Broken Alliance games from bots which do not belong to us.

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:17 am

Promote your own bot.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”