TheLordGr
Forest Walker

ReApply -TheLordGr

Postby TheLordGr » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 pm

nabo.
Donator

Re: ReApply -TheLordGr

Postby nabo. » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

I think you are applying in haste. Been only two weeks = not enough time imo to see your overall activity and consistency.

Anyway, you should include your other info from your previous app instead of posting a link to it.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

ShadowZz
Poison Treant

Postby ShadowZz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Few notes prior to comment:

This one's interesting > https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=60237
The vote kicks started when you started calling him noob for dying even though he was actively participating in the game. You tried to vote kick him first without reason and then left out the other people on the ban request who voted to kick you......

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 947515.w3g
Another game where you start a vote kick against someone for being noob whilst they were actively contributing...

I worry about your attitude if you were to become mod. If you were mod and you had commands you would have kicked and banned both of them in those games without a doubt. In my opinion you need to work on how you are in games and around people because if you were to become mod you would be representing ENT.

As for experience with tools I still feel you need more experience so for me it's a !no but I hope this doesn't deter you from applying again in the future. Just try to work on the things stated above.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:52 pm

I am negative. You don't have the attitude required to be a mod, you act hastily and I really don't think you are experienced enough when it comes to tools or moderation in general. Not to mention your behavior.

I just can't see a guy like you as a moderator on ENT.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm

In your case, I would like to have at least 1-2 months between your next application.

Get some feedback from moderators on chat regarding your work.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Applications”