Thank you for applying.
NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

(re-apply) NutzSucksHard

Postby NutzSucksHard » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Thread Topic: NutzSucksHard@uswest
Name: Guillaume
Game moderator position (see below for choices): Dota game Manager
Brief introduction: Short hair man, working full time job, Girlfriend from 4 years, having my own car, would like to have my own buisiness in a short futur (3-5 years). Well, I will not say longer. I'm playing wc3 from 6-7 years and dota from 4 years and an half.. 5 approx.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? By day, depending, 3-4 hours. More if got free time.

What is your current time zone? Hummm pst -5:00 Eastern time. Canada one.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Like I said above, I've played dota from long ago, and wc3. At moderating, I've never really moderate, I just helped some communities... Like cash, without any chance to get a place in their staff. I left cash for you, Reason? More then only dota, more friendly, better communication, play, etc.

Why should we accept you? : WHY? You're really asking it? Cause I'am me, unique, and I like unicornify ava :) ! No more seriously. Cause I'm a mature player, not a kid that cry... Yet something I ''rage'' we all have these moment in life, otherwise we are robot! But I still keep my judgement out of personnal emotion, that's an essantial thing moderator or admin needs. I think thats one point you would choose me. However, I'm a good player of dota, I can help anybody that would like it to learn about the game and more. Answer question, give tips, etc. Be here for new. Other point, I speak both language french and english.. I write both too BUT english is my second language.. So on the writing part there are some mistake sometimes OR I don't fill at the proper form or sens... Like french is Crayon Bleu > Blue Pencil.. Switch color place. So sometime, I can make lil mistake, not like these, but when we get into a text like this ONE... There's obvious miss from my part... I apologize for it! On thats, I think it's all.

Why do you want to become a game moderator? Cause I would like to be a part of the communities, this community! And help as much as possible!
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? New breath? No joke, I don't know, more efficient ban request or question answer, Helping new people to game (dota specifically), greeting people to the communitie, etc. Everything you will ask me, in the mesure of the possible, I will do it. But I'm still an human, having a life, sometime.. we can't ALWAYS be there, and this is not only for me, but for all of you guys! I know what it is. I will, and I'AM serious, try to give my opinion and statement on one ban request every day or answer someone's question, any of both (I mean being here as much possible).

Closing Statement: UNICORN AVA FOR THE WIN! And Thanks for taking attention to this post. It's really important for me. Hope I'll see you as a mate soon. I got my 25 post -_- Really thought it was twenty when I did post.

Nutz-

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Re: (re-apply) NutzSucksHard

Postby NutzSucksHard » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 pm

You mean when I wanna ban someone, or when someone is requesting one? Answer to him, giving my point, and ban duration? Fog click detector etc. ?? I've given a lot my opinion on much map hack topic, I'm trying to involved with the fog-detector. But, from now, and even after (If I become one of the staff) I will always wait for someone to confirm my opinion and choice. Otherwise it would be a dictatorship.

Thanks for your time over reading and paying attention to my application here.

Nutz-

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 pm

He means he wants to see a ban request of your own, the format you would use, how much evidence you would put into it, is it good evidence or just delayed clicks, how you would treat the ban, etc. And if not for a map hack ban, then to see what kinds of users you are putting up other ban requests for, aka, are you making ban requests for tk'ers, excessive fountain farming, other breakings of ENT rules, or are you just making ban requests if someone says 1 swear word in a public game, etc. This is to see your moderating style and how you would act as a moderator if you would be given the opportunity.

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Im not disagree at this. Since, this is your second application I give you my full support and hope you success in the gm board administration and become one of the staff, of the enterprise forum
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:25 pm

NutzSucksHard wrote:Game moderator position (see below for choices): Dota game Manager
If you will handle only dota, so it's fine to me cuz you're not ready to be an admin for custom maps like ltd.

NutzSucksHard wrote:I can help anybody that would like it to learn about the game and more.
Can you help ppl in-game? about flaming.. what do you expect from an admin?
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:04 am

cyberpunk wrote:If you will handle only dota, so it's fine to me cuz you're not ready to be an admin for custom maps like ltd.

Well, for being active in ban request I do give my opinion everywhere I could. When I will be ''modo'' or ''admin'' I would only work on my specific section - dota. Like one of the admin, answer to my question > Why it took so long to my ban getting processed. He answer me this : I'm not ''expert'' over dota, so I can't apply the request, wait for someone else doing it, best regard.

So, to come back about what you said, I just gave my opinion everywhere I did post. My point, arg, proof etc.

cyberpunk wrote:Can you help ppl in-game? about flaming.. what do you expect from an admin?

About people flaming inside game? Well, I wouldn't make a case from it, there's still kid playing this you know ^^.. But, if it start to being racist, insulting (mean some) then, I would give an averto! After, if it keep going bad and down down down ... I would ask a votekick (not applying my superman power by !kick) If it not worth, and still going, then I will ban the guys after game, even if he made us win, lose, whatever happen, you don't go over the law of Enterprise Forum... That's what I will do in case of a flaming. If he just troll and a little bit flame for ''joke'' or just acting as a kid, I would use the !ignore command if he kept ''spam'' and bother me.
agreements wrote:I wanted you to make a ban request (prefer to be maphacking ban request) and build it from scratch (posting all relevant information etc) meaning make a thread, post what you think, why do you think that specific guy maphacked. Show us/ME how you build a request, from scratch. This will show me, how you work with maphacking bans. ><

Well, I need some ''cheater'' or breaking law people to made one! >.< But as well, you can go check some of my ban request as 430_dendi item destroying. And some other that got processed for mh. Not mine, but! I gave my confirmation over some. One that was naix, with the fog click time, my opinion, and some other for intentional feed. There's some of the link below :

Link 1 : http://www.clanent.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3216
Link 2 : http://www.clanent.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3319
Link 3 : http://www.clanent.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3252

Google]Earth wrote:Im not disagree at this. Since, this is your second application I give you my full support and hope you success in the gm board administration and become one of the staff, of the enterprise forum

Thanks A lot ^^.

So, I hope I could be more clear. Link 3 is the one I put the most ''info'' to answer the requester demand. So it can show you a bit of how I would act over. Thanks for your time here.

Nutz-

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 am

Just my opnion, you are not ready to handle others requests.. I'm not talking about dota, I'm saying about others games, so i can't support your apply.. I'm always happy to see a new application, because it means there's some ppl interested in helping our community. I wish all the luck for you and I hope you can be accepted, however I don't think you want help newbies in-game, you want them to leave the game (dota or non-dota game). just my opnion based in your history.
If your application get denied, pls do not give up.. sometimes we need to change ourselves, to understand how the house works.

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Hmm ok, I can understand, but I don't know why denying when you're saying yourself, can't handle request of other game ''not dota'' but other game.. But damn it ahah. I lost cyber :'( ---- :)

Thank you a lot for giving your opinion cyber, I like it. Has I said, we can't be perfect, so there's thing to be fix. I will try my best to show you that newbies have their place, we've all been once a day. ^^

Nutz-

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

NutzSucksHard wrote:Hmm ok, I can understand, but I don't know why denying when you're saying yourself, can't handle request of other game ''not dota'' but other game.. But damn it ahah. I lost cyber :'( ---- :)

Thank you a lot for giving your opinion cyber, I like it. Has I said, we can't be perfect, so there's thing to be fix. I will try my best to show you that newbies have their place, we've all been once a day. ^^

Nutz-

I don't know what to say man you need to make more ban request and please note: Don't give up just like that :mrgreen:
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 am

NutzSucksHard wrote:but I don't know why denying when you're saying yourself, can't handle request of other game ''not dota'' but other game..
I can't but I'll, some admins are busy with finals exams, etc.. And we made a topic about your application; we conclude you are not ready to get the position in this moment. So do not give up and try to be active in forum like you're in-game.
Thanks for applying.

Return to “Processed Applications”