Thank you for applying.
NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

NutzSucksHard

Postby NutzSucksHard » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Thread Topic: NutzSucksHard@uswest
Name: Guillaume
Game moderator position (see below for choices): Dota game Manager
Brief introduction: Short hair man, working full time job, Girlfriend from 4 years, having my own car, would like to have my own buisiness in a short futur (3-5 years). Well, I will not say longer. I'm playing wc3 from 6-7 years and dota from 4 years and an half.. 5 approx.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? By day, depending, 3-4 hours. More if got free time.

What is your current time zone? Hummm pst -5:00 Eastern time. Canada one.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: Like I said above, I've played dota from long ago, and wc3. At moderating, I've never really moderate, I just helped some communities... Like cash, without any chance to get a place in their staff. I left cash for you, Reason? More then only dota, more friendly, better communication, play, etc.

Why should we accept you? : WHY? You're really asking it? Cause I'am me, unique, and I like unicornify ava :) ! No more seriously. Cause I'm a mature player, not a kid that cry... Yet something I ''rage'' we all have these moment in life, otherwise we are robot! But I still keep my judgement out of personnal emotion, that's an essantial thing moderator or admin needs. I think thats one point you would choose me. However, I'm a good player of dota, I can help anybody that would like it to learn about the game and more. Answer question, give tips, etc. Be here for new. Other point, I speak both language french and english.. I write both too BUT english is my second language.. So on the writing part there are some mistake sometimes OR I don't fill at the proper form or sens... Like french is Crayon Bleu > Blue Pencil.. Switch color place. So sometime, I can make lil mistake, not like these, but when we get into a text like this ONE... There's obvious miss from my part... I apologize for it! On thats, I think it's all.

Why do you want to become a game moderator? Cause I would like to be a part of the communities, this community! And help as much as possible!
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? New breath? No joke, I don't know, more efficient ban request or question answer, Helping new people to game (dota specifically), greeting people to the communitie, etc. Everything you will ask me, in the mesure of the possible, I will do it. But I'm still an human, having a life, sometime.. we can't ALWAYS be there, and this is not only for me, but for all of you guys! I know what it is. I will, and I'AM serious, try to give my opinion and statement on one ban request every day or answer someone's question any of both (I mean being here as much possible).

Closing Statement: UNICORN AVA FOR THE WIN! And Thanks for taking attention to this post. It's really important for me. Hope I'll see you as a mate soon.

Nutz-
Last edited by NutzSucksHard on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Re: NutzSucksHard

Postby cyberpunk » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Game Moderator Application Policy [README]

Crispz wrote:Your application must be posted from a valid forum account with the same username as your current Warcraft III username. Additionally, all applicants must have at least twenty-five posts and must have been a member for at least two weeks to apply.
Denied, you can re-aplly in a week.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

Return to “Processed Applications”