Karasu.@useast

Thank you for applying.
karasu.
Protector of Nature

Karasu.@useast

Postby karasu. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:35 am

Name: Karasu.
Game moderator position (see below for choices): #4 other - Angel Arena

Brief introduction: My name's Zach Vaccaro, I'm going to college for a degree in criminal law and I travel around Middle and South Georgia doing various types of work, I'm applying for the position to have authority moderating Angel Arena. I know all of the mechanics of the game and due to tons of people I know that play this I would be able to fairly assess and be impartial in judging bans and such. I know it would give people more security that cheaters can be held accountable.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? I would say 15-25 hours a week, I live in Georgia in the US. and I travel throughout the middle and south for various reasons but I could be reasonably active on the forums and can stretch my play time to 30 hours if needed.

What is your current time zone? Eastern

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have no experience in moderating but I've played warcraft 3 since 2002 and I have considerable experience in BNET and some custom games. I have the 750 win icon for nightelf keeper of the grove, I love bnet and still do but I like doing custom as well. I'm very aware if somebody cheats that they should be penalized.

Why should we accept you? Because although I have never been a moderator, I could learn quickly and stretch my experience to other games and I know that in this game in particular I would be a great addition.

Why do you want to become a game moderator? Honestly, Angel Arena has no rules and despite map maker errors and such people exploit it to their advantage and cheat and are very aware of what they're doing, I believe that I would be able to fairly judge and hold people accountable while making the community better.

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I would bring my attitude which is fair and impartial, I would stretch my experience to other games as I stated and possibly apply to be able to moderate other games, I would bring laughs, and a sense that if somebody writes a ban request that I can accurately assess someone cheating or breaking a rule that I would give that person security in knowing I could take care of it.

Closing Statement: I'm very tired and drank my tea and tried to make this as logical as possible in relation to my diminished state, but regardless I believe that I would become an asset to the community and would try my best to make things better for people. I grew up always loathing cheaters and I feel like as a fair and impartial moderator people could see the light and hold violators accountable for their actions. I know this is a game and all, but I always lived by a code of honor that people who do things that are corrupt even in a minor sense should have to answer for those actions. In the end it is up to you guys, but that is all I have to offer on this application.

For what game position should you apply for?
#4 Other - Angel Arena

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Re: Karasu.@useast

Postby cyberpunk » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:59 am

lol, you don't need to apply to approve rules for AA =P
Just give us sometime (=
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 am

uakf.b suggested that he apply.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 am

don't take me seriously i'm joking. o.O

karasu.
Protector of Nature

Postby karasu. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 am

Yeah he did, in all due honesty taking on the challenge would be exciting and I'm a guy who loves challenges :D .. Haha after everything I've seen and done I don't take a lot of things or people seriously so don't sweat it lol.

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:19 am

[karasu] has played 11 DotA games here (ELO: 1080.19). W/L: 9/2. Hero K/D/A: 63/35/84 (5.73/3.18/7.74). Creep K/D/N: 657/5/174 (59.73/0.45/15.82). T/R/C: 19/7/0.

!Support

Perfect application, nice manners and good stats
+1 from me good luck my friend.
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:40 am

If you see a player doing something wrong consistently, what will you do?

karasu.
Protector of Nature

Postby karasu. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 am

cyberpunk wrote:If you see a player doing something wrong consistently, what will you do?

While I appreciate the kindness, allow me to clear it up. I'm karasu. with a dot at the end. sorry :( ... I haven't played dota in ages. Karasu is someone different. I put a dot at the end of my name because the name was already taken. I'd like to re-learn it again, I just need to set some time aside.

Hisoka
Treant Protector

Postby Hisoka » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:20 am

He will be perfect for AA Position. He know what he's doing. I have got alot of time and we talked. Personally I think he's more reliable then many others. You need to be more active in Ban section. (Not necessarily with Dota) You can just add ban requests yourself.

+1
Anime Games Moderator
Invisible as a Ghost... Swift as the Darkness..
Read my Tutorial for Creating a Signature/Banner
Visit my GFX Workshop
Remember to -disablehelp for avoid further problems.

Bubblestorms
Treant Protector

Postby Bubblestorms » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 am

karasu. wrote:
cyberpunk wrote:If you see a player doing something wrong consistently, what will you do?

While I appreciate the kindness, allow me to clear it up. I'm karasu. with a dot at the end. sorry :( ... I haven't played dota in ages. Karasu is someone different. I put a dot at the end of my name because the name was already taken. I'd like to re-learn it again, I just need to set some time aside.

No offense mate, but you forgot to answer the question >_< how will you handle a player who is constantly doing something wrong?

karasu.
Protector of Nature

Postby karasu. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Bubblestorms wrote:
karasu. wrote:

No offense mate, but you forgot to answer the question >_< how will you handle a player who is constantly doing something wrong?

Sorry I thought he meant dota, but if someone was doing something wrong in AA allstars in terms of not knowing how to play, I would nicely explain to them what they should do so they can improve. If they keep doing something wrong like cheating, I would warn them one time and then write a ban request. It varies from situation to situation, but I save every single one of my replays and some of them show how I like to be a teacher.

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Much better, everything is fine now, i vouch for you

+1 for my friend.
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

GhettoRhymes
Aura Tree

Postby GhettoRhymes » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Well written you have my support ;-)
+1[/size]

-GR
-GR

ForMaDawgS
Treant Protector

Postby ForMaDawgS » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:01 am

lol yes da-01 aka google]earth vouches for you, u'v got it made! i !support

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:49 am

This is not a ,Off Topic; section for discussion we're here to support the applicant not to talk, about each others.
Thank you.
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

Return to “Processed Applications”