m4dnix@europe

Thank you for applying.
m4dnix
Forest Walker

m4dnix@europe

Postby m4dnix » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am

Name: Nikola

Game moderator position (see below for choices): DotA

Brief introduction: Well i don't know what to say but that i'm honest, always try to do the best job at what i do because i don't like to do things wrong. I am also very social and i have no issues adapting into a crowd, It might not take me long to get acquainted with everyone if you decide to accept me for the position i apply for. Other useful things about me is that i never quit or give up, I am a dedicated worker. Once i start something i finish it. I am a patient person, i don't rush.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? At least 6 hours each day, sometimes, even more.

What is your current time zone? GMT +1

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III. I must be honest and say that i never had any experience being a part of WC III Staff team, but from the other side, i have to say that i had my own community for Counter-Strike and GTA San Andreas Multiplayer, i used to run these communities specially for players from Serbia (My country). Also, i was Game Master on World of Warcraft servers, I believe that i will adapt quick to the WCIII even if i havent had any experience in the past being a staff member. It shouldn't be hard for me because i am always looking forward to learn new things and expand my knowledge.

Why should we accept you? First of all, i am very active, and since the community is getting bigger and bigger by each day i think that i might be the right person for this role, and the fact that i am not studying anything at the moment, i have all the time of the world to help ENT Community. I believe that my skill in gaming staff and my previous experience with my own communities of other games could also prevail here. But the fact is i'm helpfull and i never start somthing without finishing it, also i'm very good at resolving problems between players.

Why do you want to become a game moderator? I have alot of free time to offer to ent community, i am a dedicated worker, always looking forward to be a part of something BIG, and i really feel like this is a right call for myself, also, i can provide more quality games, since my activity is HIGH, i believe that i could be usefull for ENT Community in any way.

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I will bring at first place fairness, politeness, maturity, activity, more joy for the players, and more quality games without leavers/hackers/rule breakers.

Closing Statement: To conclude my application, i will try to do my best to help the community, stay active, be polite, and support those in need, no matter when, how, or what the situation is. To help the ENT Community become a better place for actual and future players.

P.S. Excuse me if there are any spelling/grammar errors, i must remind you that my main language is Serbian, not English, and i always try to give my best to write fluent as much as it can be.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i might not have the actual number of posts that i should have, but i only lack 3 posts, and i didnt feel like spamming would be nice just to reach those posts.

Regards, m4dnix

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Re: m4dnix@europe

Postby cyberpunk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:41 pm

very interesting, I liked your apply.
Are you still using fog click detector in-game?
Off-topic: I can't wait, gta 5 is coming!
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Postby m4dnix » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Hey. Finally someone answered my app. Thats nice. And now i will answer your question, no, of course, i am not using it anymore, the moment i was told that it was forbidden, i stopped doing that.

And yea, GTA V is going to be epic, can't wait for it, graphics are so cool and gameplay is different. Will be fun for sure.

Bubblestorms
Treant Protector

Postby Bubblestorms » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 am

Hello there, I too am applying for the admin position, good luck with your application. Though if you do become an admin you will be expected to have a lot more activity around the ban requests/appeals area.

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Postby m4dnix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 am

Hello Bubble, thanks for your best wishes, as about activity, i already know that, and i am aware of that, you shouldnt be worried, last 2 days i wasn't online much because i was occupied with my anniversary with my girlfriend, so i had to finish some stuff in RL and make her more happier.

I wish you also all the best, and good luck with your application as well.

IPeonYou
Forest Walker

Postby IPeonYou » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 am

Application looks good but there is one thing that bothers me. Though you pm'ed me and i tried explaining, this post here concerns me of what you think is maphack and what isn't.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2650

Though the clicks weren't maphack, but was glitched, except the one i posted on 13:01
[IMG]http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af188/ZeroDAF/Signatures/Pivot%20Stuff/TooSoon.gif[/IMG]

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Postby m4dnix » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Yea, we are all human beings, and we make mistakes, thats the reason i pmed you after that, because i wanted to know what i was doing wrong, as i told you on PM earlier, i will pay more attention before i post any Ban Request in the future. You really shouldn't be worried, because i will get used to it, and everything will be fine, i hope so.

Edit: I also wanted to add, what matters there is that i knew that guy was hackin, because of his moves through the game, and that made me watch replay after the game, only thing that i have to improve is that thing with glitches, so i can recognize whether it is a glitch or not.

Regards, m4dnix.

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:25 pm

+1 my friend.
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

Bubblestorms
Treant Protector

Postby Bubblestorms » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I can see that you have tried to put more posts in ban requests be careful about what you call as a fog click though. Still this increase in activity gains my support.

+1 support

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Postby m4dnix » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Well, first of all, thanks for the support. As i have mentioned earlier, activity shouldnt be really problem for me, i have plenty of time to spend here, but i am a lil bit worried for myself because i keep struggling with fog-clicks, i really should be more careful and start watching replay a couple of times before i even post a ban request... I will have that in mind anyway, i still have to say that no one was born with all the knowledge, its all about practice and experience.. i will gain that in a short period of time, i am a fast learner.

Bubblestorms
Treant Protector

Postby Bubblestorms » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 pm

If your ever unsure about fog clicks just use this guide.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2098

Agreements was kind enough to outline what classifies as a fog click and what doesn't.

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Postby m4dnix » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

I would like to add here that i am very aware of what i was doing wrong, and i will have that in mind from now and will be checking a couple of times any replay that i watch. Thanks once again for your suggestions.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 am

Question for you: what do you feel is the purpose of game moderators, and as a game moderator what do you think your top priority should be?
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Postby m4dnix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Well, let's assume that i was given an opportunity to be a Game Moderator. First of all, when you say purpose, i believe i have to be an example of a good behaviour ingame, be patient and communicative, i should be an example for other players, also, i have to get involved in Ban Request/Appeals even more if i become a part of the staff team. also, i would like to add, i have to be cooperative, because i am not the only one here, i have my colleagues, therefore, we are a team and we have to act like that. As about priorities, here is my opinion: Dedication is what really matters here for me, this is no joke, i take this serious, i wont be there for 3 weeks and tell you, ok, i am done moderating, goodbye. No, thats not me, as i have mentioned before, i am a dedicated worker, when i start something, i tend to finish that. Due to the fact that ENT is not only one person but the whole staff team, i believe that it is much more about Forums here then in-game, since i have got used to know how ENT works, its about a teamwork and being cooperative, when i say that, i think that i cannot decide in the middle of game whether is someone hacking or not, i have to be patient, wait for the end of the game, watch the replay, if necessary, post an Ban Request and wait my colleagues to give their opinion regarding my Ban Request. This is not only for maphacking, but any other rule being abused. Well, thats it for now, if you have any other question or anything you would like to know, feel free to ask.

Regards, m4dnix.

DAbot
Treant Protector

Postby DAbot » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Verry verry, good english and manners I support this completely!
Adsense[BoT]
entgaming.net

Return to “Processed Applications”