iG0D@USEast

Thank you for applying.
iG0D
Forest Walker

iG0D@USEast

Postby iG0D » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Name: iG0D
Game moderator position (see below for choices): Legion TD Mega & Castle Fight (but mainly legion)
Brief introduction: I have been playing WC3 since forever... I have tons of experience as admin and I know that im new to the community but I am a long time ENT player as u can see I am number 1 on legion leader board and i see so many people that should be banned but i only post the really bad ones... I hope to help clean up the Legion bot and make it a better game for everyone.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? 4-8 hours
What is your current time zone? Arizona (we are weird with time here)
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have been admin for Clan TNT and Clan SN and im sure cyb3rpunk will back me up.
Why should we accept you? I am a valued player and i have tons of great ideas. I love to help people and I only want to make the game better and advertise ENT's superior bots to get more people to follow ent bots. (which i have alrdy begun to do)
Why do you want to become a game moderator? The main reason is to clean up all these leavers and trollers because it makes me so mad when we start game and 2 people leave RIGHT AWAY!
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I will bring tons of great ideas and I am very active on forums as well as in-game. I hope to bring what i brought to those other 2 clans here as well.
Closing Statement: I know I am fairly new to the forums but I would really like u to look past that and see me for what a good asset i am and how much i can further this great clan and help turn out some good ideas and maybe even implement them as well. Plus it seems like I am one of the most active people on Legion bot so I could carry out certain tasks that others might not want to do. All in all i just want to make the Legion bot and CF bot a better place to game and keep the pros coming back for more. Thank you for your time and I hope that you consider me as an admin i promise to not let u down.

iTz_WaR
Donator

Re: iG0D@USEast

Postby iTz_WaR » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:38 am

I am against this application for now. You've only made 3 ban requests, and haven't given input on other ban requests.

iG0D
Forest Walker

Postby iG0D » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 am

To be honest I didnt know i could put any input on bans since thats more of an admin thing... and about the 3 bans I can only report major crimes since auto ban has been up and i dont ban people for being rude or ignorant so all i get is game ruiners... which most people just leave when they are doing horrible but there a few out there that just like to ruin the games for others...

I would really like u to reconsider since I seem to be VERY active on ENT18 with 350 games and counting... Also I am shammy at Clan SN and have had over a years worth of admin experience.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:51 am

You should report major crimes to the police.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

iG0D
Forest Walker

Postby iG0D » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:00 am

I do :D thats you guys cuz im not admin lol

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:24 am

iG0D wrote:The main reason is to clean up all these leavers
There's autoban for it. :3
iG0D wrote:I will bring tons of great ideas
Share it, uakf.b loves ideas.
iG0D wrote:To be honest I didnt know i could put any input on bans since thats more of an admin thing...
ban requests is a mirror from staff member where admins can see what kind of player you want to ban.

What will you do if your friend is trolling excessively someone?
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

iG0D
Forest Walker

Postby iG0D » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

I have shared many of my ideas here... just check the Legion forum or CF forums lol and if one of my "friends" was trolling I would tell them to chill out but tbh my real friends know when to chill out and they listen to me so I dont think I have to worry about that from one of my "friends" BUT if they were then I wouldnt give them any special treatment because rules are rules and they are there for a reason.

People keep telling me I need more bans and its kinda frustrating because I cant make people cheat or be assholes lol... So I honestly dont know what to do about that but maybe tighten my ideas of who should be banned and who shouldnt but I also want ENT bots to be popular...

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 am

iG0D wrote:I have shared many of my ideas here... just check the Legion forum or CF forums
It doesn't count here, we're not making maps. Enterprise is hosting games

I just wanted to know if you are ready to ban your friends if needed. When you become an admin you're suppose to ban players who is messing the game, being friend or not. And to remove their ban, they should make an appeal to learn the lesson, that's my opinion. I never removed a ban without an appeal.

iG0D wrote:People keep telling me I need more bans and its kinda frustrating because I cant make people cheat or be assholes lol... So I honestly dont know what to do about that but maybe tighten my ideas of who should be banned and who shouldnt but I also want ENT bots to be popular...
Do not give up, I do know you, but the whole community doesn't know you, they won't give admin powah just because a guy says "I'll make the game fair!". Make your name here, earn their trust.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Commenting and offering your insight on ban appeals and requests helps too; you don't necessarily need to post them.

iG0D
Forest Walker

Postby iG0D » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Most bans are MH related and I cant upload thoes videos for some reason so I cant help much there but the ones that I can I will do more often

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am

iG0D wrote:Most bans are MH related and I cant upload thoes videos for some reason so I cant help much there but the ones that I can I will do more often
Use Dropbox, that's what I use to file share. On other forums that don't have an upload attachment feature, that's how I post replays.

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Silly Agreements, he only broke two rules
Ent DotA Rules wrote:Item destruction: destroying, hiding, or stealing team items; suiciding courier; massing cheap items; repeatedly buying and then selling items
AFK: excessive AFKing; moving while AFKing to prevent AFK kick

iGod must require 3 for a ban :P

iG0D
Forest Walker

Postby iG0D » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Iv had shit come up where I have to leave computer asap... i didnt know he bought new items to just destroy with that i would give a temp ban for 72 hours so something small... in my eyes afk isnt a game ruiner it just means they had a life to get back to or w/e... I only play legion and cf so idk how intense u guys take dota but it is just a game lol but i never see any admins in legion so i guess u guys just play dota... thats why i would like to be admin cuz there is almost never an admin on legion (and in my 400 games on ent18 iv only seen cyb3rpunk)

I get tons of leavers/afkers/ruiners on legion and I can still win like 70% of the time with one of them and with CF well -bal1 has fixed all my problems with noob leavers.... so i guess im just not on the "dota level" of banning so i guess ill just stfu thanks for ur comments

iG0D
Forest Walker

Postby iG0D » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:38 pm

I mean seriously guys u are asking me to do all this and most of my knowledge is about legion/cf and how many legion/cf bans do you see in a week? maybe 3??? i mean wtf guys either see im a valued member or just close this thing so i can move on cuz its starting to piss me off... if you dont know by now that im a serious player/admin then you dont need me at all and I will just rule leader board and thats it... so this is my last post on this thread so make ur decision

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:44 pm

iG0D wrote:I mean seriously guys u are asking me to do all this and most of my knowledge is about legion/cf and how many legion/cf bans do you see in a week? maybe 3??? i mean wtf guys either see im a valued member or just close this thing so i can move on cuz its starting to piss me off... if you dont know by now that im a serious player/admin then you dont need me at all and I will just rule leader board and thats it... so this is my last post on this thread so make ur decision

Sorry, this kind of attitude isn't what we're looking for in an admin. Thanks for applying though, we appreciate everyone who volunteers to help the community!

Application is rejected.

Return to “Processed Applications”