iG0D@USEast

Thank you for applying.
iG0D
Forest Walker

iG0D@USEast

Postby iG0D » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 am

Name: iG0D
Game moderator position (see below for choices): Legion TD Mega & Castle Fight (but mainly legion)
Brief introduction: I have been playing WC3 since forever... I have tons of experience as admin and I know that im new to the community but I am a long time ENT player as u can see I am number 1 on legion leader board and i see so many people that should be banned but i only post the really bad ones... I hope to help clean up the Legion bot and make it a better game for everyone.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? 4-8 hours
What is your current time zone? Arizona (we are weird with time here)
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I have been admin for Clan TNT and Clan SN and im sure cyb3rpunk will back me up.
Why should we accept you? I am a valued player and i have tons of great ideas. I love to help people and I only want to make the game better and advertise ENT's superior bots to get more people to follow ent bots. (which i have alrdy begun to do)
Why do you want to become a game moderator? The main reason is to clean up all these leavers and trollers because it makes me so mad when we start game and 2 people leave RIGHT AWAY!
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I will bring tons of great ideas and I am very active on forums as well as in-game. I hope to bring what i brought to those other 2 clans here as well.
Closing Statement: I know I am fairly new to the forums but I would really like u to look past that and see me for what a good asset i am and how much i can further this great clan and help turn out some good ideas and maybe even implement them as well. Plus it seems like I am one of the most active people on Legion bot so I could carry out certain tasks that others might not want to do. All in all i just want to make the Legion bot and CF bot a better place to game and keep the pros coming back for more. Thank you for your time and I hope that you consider me as an admin :D i promise to not let u down.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Re: iG0D@USEast

Postby uakf.b » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:14 am

Denied. Apply again in eleven days (you need to have at least two weeks activity on forum to apply).
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”