WTphoo@USWEST

Thank you for applying.
WTphoo
Treant

WTphoo@USWEST

Postby WTphoo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 am

Name: Brian
Game moderator position (see below for choices): #1 - DotA

Brief introduction: I am a Battle.net veteran, who has been playing DotA since the beginning. I have not been playing DotA for the past 2 years due to taking breaks from warcraft and have just started back up this summer. I'm also a ladder player in battle.net so I play multiple games in warcraft.

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? I play various times throughout the day, usually totaling anywhere from 4-10 hours a day.

What is your current time zone? Central time zone.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:
I've led clans on Battle.Net since I was 13 years old in ladder/dota. I've been on Battle.net way before Warcraft 3, and have had great experience using bots to moderate channels. I know the majority of battle.net commands. I play Ladder pretty hardcore under WTphoo including other accounts on USWEST. I'm a decent player in both ladder and dota, but more skilled and experienced in ladder since that's what I mainly play in warcraft; but lately I've been loads of dota games!

Why should we accept you? I am disgusted and tired of people using maphacks, or leaving games which completely ruining the games for others. I'm a huge gamer! I have this experience in ladder and dota and to be completely honest it really sucks. I would dedicate my time and take the effort to stopping those people from doing that, and making sure they're not repeating their actions. I have many games played on my account in both ladder and dota. I've have made many friends in ENT and outside of the ENT community in a few months period of time from using ENT hosting bots.

Why do you want to become a game moderator? I am an active, mature, and fair person who would take this position crucial to stop all these users to ruin games. I would take the time and effort into reviewing replays and help making decisions on whether or not to ban a person for any violation of the rules.

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I will bring a great attitude and an active member to support the ENT community. I believe with my experience in battle.net and in gaming, I have great knowledge and experience of assisting others and to debate whether if someone should be punished for any sorts of violation. Also, we should look ahead in the gaming community to stop these people from ruining games in the future.

Closing Statement:
I am tired of certain users ruining such a great game and believe that I would be a great help or assistant to help eliminate the people who abuse the power and will to do so. I do not like to put up with people's attitudes and comments while everyone else is trying to enjoy their game. I have a great sense of humor and I'm very friendly but I can and will snap on people who abuse the game and violations of the ENT community to avoid this in further references.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Re: WTphoo@USWEST

Postby cyberpunk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Crispz wrote:all applicants must have at least twenty-five posts and must have been a member for at least two weeks to apply.
link
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Can you check how many post I have? I had more in my "view post section" but unable to identify them.

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

I got the membership of two weeks already, correct?

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm

So 6 more post is all I need, correct?

Raizen
Treant Protector

Postby Raizen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 am

too noob at forum
cant even see his own posts

and only want to do the basic to get powers

so im !against for now

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

You must not of read things? Or do you not have a good education. If you go to your account, at the top it says view your post, only few show, not all.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am

WTphoo wrote:So 6 more post is all I need, correct?
Please read it

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

In clanent.net, I am unable to view replays of games from ENT productions. How am I able to comment on replays when I can't view it to give a opinion.

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 am

by Raizen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 am

too noob at forum
cant even see his own posts

and only want to do the basic to get powers

so im !against for now

Due to his attitude and words chosen against me, caused me to snap. I see no problem with me not able identifying all my post, doesn't mean I'm a "noob". Maybe I could be unfamiliar with this website and wouldn't know where to go. The fact is that if I were to go to the "View your posts" section, it wouldn't show all that I've posted. Maybe a post could of have been deleted from an administrator. Who's knows. The point is I've done nothing to him. I do not know every location in this website and still am learning.

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 am

Btw, I have requested banned request, just not in forums. I've talked to admins privately. For example, blacklotus @ Europe has been banned due to my complaints and request. One of the biggest maphacker I've seen and ruins many games for the ENT environment.

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 am

Excuse me for my words chosen but I find it very uncalled for Raizen to do so while I have nothing against him nor have sad anything to him. I apologize for my previous behavior.

WTphoo
Treant

Postby WTphoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 am

Last visited:Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:25 am
Total posts:28 | Search user’s posts
(0.40% of all posts / 1.00 posts per day)
Most active forum:Processed appeals
(13 Posts / 46.43% of your posts)
Most active topic:WTphoo@USWEST
(9 Posts / 32.14% of your posts)

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 am

You just quadruple posted. Learn to use the edit feature.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”