Thank you for applying.
TepidFever
Resource Storage

TepidFever

Postby TepidFever » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 am

Name: TepidFever
Nicknames: Lisa
Game moderator position (see below for choices): DotA
Brief introduction: Hello I'm TepidFever and have recently got into playing DotA a lot!! I love the bots that ENT provide and am really happy to play on them every day c:
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? I play a good 9 hours a day depending what day etc.
What is your current time zone? GMT+10
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I've been an admin over at BGN for over 2 years and handled maphack requests and did a good 8 ban req per week. (not on there staff anymore).
Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me because I'm mature, active and respectful. I can get jobs done quicker then other people, I know my way around forums and I'm just a nice guy to be around.
Why do you want to become a game moderator? I want to become a game moderator because I'm over the game ruining. I don't like it when people ruin other peoples games with maphacking, purposeful feeding and suiciding. I would like to stop this as much as I can from the games I'm in.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? I will bring ideas, maturity and a hell of a lot of experience within warcraft and moderating.
Closing Statement: I know you're going to look at this and think "No ban requests and not enough games denied". But I you can ask anyone at BGN about me. Thanks for looking at my application, enjoy (:
Happy gaming.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Re: TepidFever

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 am

You must have 25 posts and 2 weeks of activity before you can apply for staff.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome to ENT stars ;)

Do not forget to post ban requests. :3
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Well, like they said, you need to have 25 posts and some activity in the ban requests and appeals sections (comment on the topics there with what your thoughts) before applying. Moving to processed, you can re-post once you fulfill the requirements.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”