Forest Walker

Re: Akkii.@Northend(Europe)

Postby Akkii » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you very much DA-01! :)

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 am

Anyone have any question ? Or something?

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Akkii wrote:Flame how?
I flame people that troll alot , and trying to ruin game , but i don't think u can call that flame..
If you insult him *the troll* back, isn't a reason to a guy keeps insulting you? How do you prevent that being admin.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Most of a time i just chill , and don't listen do trolls , i enjoy my game , i don't wanna some random guy destroy my game.
I maybe tell him once , that stop doing that , if he don't want , that's his problem , i am focused to game.
Trolls are playing just to destroy your will to play.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Then what do you mean you flame people that troll?
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 am

I told you that u can't call what i am doing "flame" , because the most stupid thing is to speak with troll , if you chill out , and don't look at him , he will stop , because he will see that he failed to troll.
So i do that , i chill , don't watch what se is typing , and he stops.

I tell my teammates to do same thing , and he will see that no one is watching him , that he is not funny , and he will stop trolling.

WoDota
Donator

Postby WoDota » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 pm

I was in a game when you flamed and raged cuz someone trolled you and your friends lol

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Maybe ,becuase that was like my 10 game there , but now , you can't probably see me doing that :)
I don't really remember playing with you , but , okey , if u say i was doing that , i will believe you.

DA-01
Treant

Postby DA-01 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 pm

you flame people who's trolling alriight?
Announcing the premiere release
of the Gnosis video :

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:33 pm

I answer to staff questions only , i don't answer to questions from random people.

Crispz
Treant Protector

Postby Crispz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 am

Deleting off-topic posts. PLEASE stay on topic about Akkii's application.
Retired. Co-Admin/Forum Mod/Dota Admin
Tommy | Visuals

TTR.Cloud
Armored Tree

Postby TTR.Cloud » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 am

Akkii wrote:I answer to staff questions only , i don't answer to questions from random people.

So you ignore legitimate questions?

I don't like this application very much.
"Before I do anything, I ask myself, 'Would an idiot do that?' and if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing" - Dwight Schrute

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 am

Crispz deleted my answer on that , i told DA-01 that i am only joking about that , i answer to any question , from anyone, but that post is deleted because is offtopic.

TTR.Cloud
Armored Tree

Postby TTR.Cloud » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm

You contradict yourself too much. So much so that it's hard to even understand you sometimes.

Against.
"Before I do anything, I ask myself, 'Would an idiot do that?' and if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing" - Dwight Schrute

Akkii
Forest Walker

Postby Akkii » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 am

You can lock this , i don't need to be moderator , i don't give shit , i wanted to help to prevent leavers , maphackers , and others , but no , you don't need help , okey , let people remember ENT that they have leavers everygame , that there is no game that finish 5v5 , that there is always some rulebreaker in game , that maphackers are playing , and have good ELO.
But no , you are telling me that i am whatever because i am joking , of course i am joking , should i be proffesional? Never smile , never show anything ?
Daamn , i am not like that , and if you don't like that , you can delete this application.
I am here to have fun , help people and this awsome community , and i can help it alot , but jea , i am joking , so that its not possible , i must be professional.
What a joke , i was admin on some of the best servers in the world on other games , and no-one didn't tell me that they don't like jokes and other.
I am joking here , but when it comes to job, i am 100% proffessional , and 100% ready to do my job how it needs to be done. And that how you all should be , and not making something big because you are Admin , or Gamemoderator , and we are Members , or whatever you want to call us , we all should be watched same ,does not matter what we rank are.
And when i play on ENT , alot of people know me , and always say Hello ,ask What's up , always there is someone that wanna play with me , because they like me, they don't look what rank am i , they play because they love to play with me , because i am not some guy that this its Big Deal , no i am guy that always trying to make fun , so they can enjoy playing game.

Thanks for reading this , i don't know what will you say after reading it , but its your choice , i needed to tell this , so you know why am i doing some stuff.
If you hire me , you will have 100% ready guy for work and to be proffessional when it needed.
If you don't , you will have and active player , that plays 20 games per day , or more , and one that will never leave ENT until it stops working , and i hope that will be never.

Let admins reads this.
Best regards , Akkii :)

Return to “Processed Applications”