Karasu.@useast

Thank you for applying.
DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Re: Karasu.@useast

Postby DreathKnight » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:10 pm

The only thing that I have against this application is that there is already a mod that covers angel arena. Now as far as I'm concerned, custom games receive very few ban requests so there is less need for the number of mods processing them. However, since there is a broad range of custom games, there are maps that are never covered, but your one is.

For example, teller55 covers SWAT Aftermath and Enfos, cyb3rpunk covers Legion TD, Castle Fight, Rabbits vs Sheep, etc. Do you see where I'm getting at? Other then those things, i wish you the best of luck with your application ;)

Google]Earth wrote:This is not a ,Off Topic; section for discussion we're here to support the applicant not to talk, about each others.
Thank you.

karasu.
Protector of Nature

Postby karasu. » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:25 pm

DreathKnight wrote:The only thing that I have against this application is that there is already a mod that covers angel arena. Now as far as I'm concerned, custom games receive very few ban requests so there is less need for the number of mods processing them. However, since there is a broad range of custom games, there are maps that are never covered, but your one is.

For example, teller55 covers SWAT Aftermath and Enfos, cyb3rpunk covers Legion TD, Castle Fight, Rabbits vs Sheep, etc. Do you see where I'm getting at? Other then those things, i wish you the best of luck with your application ;)

Google]Earth wrote:This is not a ,Off Topic; section for discussion we're here to support the applicant not to talk, about each others.
Thank you.

Well, while I appreciate the luck I have a different take on this. When I was drafting the rules on the suggestions forum for Allstars, I was told that there was hesitation to accept them and that perhaps I should take the suggestion of applying to become a moderator, the person who suggested this was uakf.b .. I'll be the first person to admit that if uafk hadn't suggested that I consider applying to become a moderator I probably wouldn't have written the application. Going off of this, I know that regardless of ban requests a good lot of people play this and I know that I could be active as a moderator above a reasonable level.

I know that some people for a prolonged period of time haven't been aware of any rules involving this game so that is my only theory on why there is such a low amount of ban requests, but I'm sure if I say perhaps in the lobby that the rules are on the site, explain a few key rules before the game nicely of course, and someone ruins the game by violating a rule that you'd see while it might not be large but a bigger amount of ban requests than you saw beforehand.

Obviously I'm not saying ban everybody, you have to weigh out a variety of circumstances when making that decision, but you have to hold legitimate game ruiners responsible and that is why I applied to become a moderator.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, support, and honesty. Have a great day, I have to go drive.

Hisoka
Treant Protector

Postby Hisoka » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 pm

DreathKnight wrote:For example, teller55 covers SWAT Aftermath and Enfos, cyb3rpunk covers Legion TD, Castle Fight, Rabbits vs Sheep, etc. Do you see where I'm getting at? Other then those things, i wish you the best of luck with your application ;)

I think this is irrilevant.
He has requested specifically an application for
#3 Custom Games and he's an Angel Arena Player before he become a MOD. He already explained what he's capable to do and what else.. If your saying that Others will Cover Angel Arena "WHY" then.. when i Played 3-4 days with karasu i didnt see any other MODS?! (Note by that time I werent MOD yet)

I will support Karasu. application cause while playing with him we reached a situation when I Should have used the !kick/!Ban command But instead of doing it; I questioned him about the Rule breaking and such and what he would have do if he was a MOD. He Answered correctly using Common Sense and Touch. Karasu. can be a good MOD. ANd He will have my Support.
(BTW The result of that !Kick/!Ban command was just useless cause they were immature Kids and they raged cause they couldnt beat us.)
100% Support from my side.
Anime Games Moderator
Invisible as a Ghost... Swift as the Darkness..
Read my Tutorial for Creating a Signature/Banner
Visit my GFX Workshop
Remember to -disablehelp for avoid further problems.

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Accepted.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”