STAFF APLICATION

Thank you for applying.
uakf.b
Staff Department

Re: STAFF APLICATION

Postby uakf.b » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm

ForMaDawgS wrote:lol if you have mods like this uakf you can go ahead and deny my application. cool story wodota you payed for you mod

You clearly didn't read what I said.

Application denied. Has failed to answer questions and continued to flame another moderator in his application despite advice to not do so. If you have a specific complaint about any game moderator, post in Complaints section.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

adventureclub
Treant Protector

Postby adventureclub » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:37 pm

ForMaDawgS wrote:lol if you have mods like this uakf you can go ahead and deny my application. cool story wodota you payed for you mod

you numb nut, uakf.b is owner not mod LOL

JackSwift
Treant

Postby JackSwift » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Uh, he meant if you have mods like this, uakf, you can deny me. Grammar!

adventureclub
Treant Protector

Postby adventureclub » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 am

Well I support formadawgs as a game moderator because he has submitted very good ban requests and helped to catch many maphackers.

If he can stop flaming and deal with others in a better manner he'd be an excellent addition to our staff.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 am

I agree with adventureclub. He does have a lot of ban requests on maphackers which is always a plus. However, a lot of mods seem to think he flames a lot but attitude is one of the easiest thongs to improve on.

DA-01
Treant

Postby DA-01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 pm

WoDotA is a donator. he didn't pay he deserve it because he's a good manners and have a good kindness.

There is more <ranks>:
Donators:
Game Moderator:
Custom Moderator:
Global Moderator
Site Admin:
Administrators [uakf.b].

SHOW SOME RESPECT
[spoiler=]uakf.b We love you eisai good manners kai apo ezio xerastiki8 aman :)[/spoiler]
Thank you for your understanding and hearing,
Best Regards,
DA-01
Announcing the premiere release
of the Gnosis video :

DA-01
Treant

Postby DA-01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Iam apologize for spamming but ForMaDawg5 You're the guy who are spamming me on europe by "whispering" to me calling me noob you are denied as mod and banned from bgn,dc,ent but why? I'm not perfect but I'll try to help people and saying the truth. You disturbing and interrupting people while play the games, that's just a real offense you knew that I don't have nothing wrong about your personallity but you clearly spam and ruin the people games won't give a peace. I will say nothing from now on Iam just going to be fair and kind as earlier!!

Best Regards,
DA-01!
of the Gnosis video :

ForMaDawgS
Treant Protector

Postby ForMaDawgS » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 am

well to be honest i wont flame any more at all if you look at the chat log you would see my last 7-10 games i dont say anything enless i catch you maphacking.

ForMaDawgS
Treant Protector

Postby ForMaDawgS » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 am

da-01 im not banned from ent bgn or cash and further more i have not msg'd you once out side of game calling you noob/ anything for that matter you msged me sayin you denied me as staff also calling me a noon/fag/ and saying you hack and saying you will regret disrepecting me i hack and ect.. btw do you have any screen shots of me msging you because i have all the ones of you talking shit to me and saying how you will hack my account..

DA-01
Treant

Postby DA-01 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

dude some guy with account DA-RETARD which massive trolling me everyday and saying that I know you nooob, you are rejected from ent as moderator you are banned from ent and bgn forums but what's the main reason for that butchering its useless and senseless? I haven't offended anything there's no such a proof or evidence.

Thank you,
DA-01
of the Gnosis video :

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:52 pm

@DA-01 squelch him

Also here is part of his application.
first of all.. if you do not have honesty then what would be the point of saying that i have fair judgement second, honesty comes with being trust worthy if your not honest how can you be trusted.. your trusting you mods and admins to be fair and unbiased, also if your not honest how can others trust your judgement also about making decisons such as bans and apeals. and above all not to abuse you have to trust one to know he/she will not abuse. as for computer skills i can make websites scripted bots such as custom commands ect. i use to mod weapons on unreal tournament i know C++ also learning about a few other things in my computer tech class i am taking. i know about hash/proxxies.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

ForMaDawgS
Treant Protector

Postby ForMaDawgS » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm

thats funny cuz how can my own screen as formadawgz be talking to da-retard as well as be on formadawgs.. your a real piece of work da-01 da-retard is you and all i have to do is check you ips i have the screen shot of da-retard saying he da-01

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

ForMaDawgS wrote:thats funny cuz how can my own screen as formadawgz be talking to da-retard as well as be on formadawgs..
you can have multiple cdkeys to do it :3

As uakf.b said, you guys can use /squelch and back to the topic, this subject does not contribute to topic at all.

adventureclub wrote:If he can stop flaming and deal with others in a better manner he'd be an excellent addition to our staff.
I agree 100% with adventureclub.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

Raizen
Treant Protector

Postby Raizen » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

i love DA-01 posts
are awesome

he could be a great staff if he try to improve

DA-01
Treant

Postby DA-01 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 pm

lol you have lot of imagination Mr.FoRMaDaWaGs could i upload attachment that proofs you were insulting me in game? DA-RETARDED is your account you have made it to spam me and to disregard my authority and my personality trying involve to something unknown,
I can't say nothing else this is the end of story!

Regards,
DA-01
of the Gnosis video :

Return to “Processed Applications”