teller55@useast.battle.net

Thank you for applying.
teller55
Donator

teller55@useast.battle.net

Postby teller55 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Name: Alex
Game moderator position: Custom Games- SWAT: Aftermath (Hosted on ENT24)
Brief introduction: I am a senior in college double majoring in Accounting and Finance. I enjoy playing Swat Aftermath on Warcraft III and meeting new people to play with is always exciting. Most of the people I play with now daily I found in Public Swat host games. I have been playing WCIII and Swat Aftermath for two-and-a-half years now very actively (basically most of my free time).
What are your current hours of playing time (approx): Basically every moment I'm not in class (8a-10a, 4p - 12a Mon-Thu, 12p-2a Fri, All day Sat/Sun)
What is your current time zone?: US Central Time
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in WC3: I am the Chieftain of a SWAT Aftermath Clan, I am currently a moderator of the Swat Aftermath Forum, I run my own forum for the Swat clan, I am a Server Admin of the Swat Ventrilo Server, and I have been an admin on several Swat host bots in the past.
Why should we accept you?: I am a very dedicated member of the Swat Aftermath Community and I really enjoy playing public games to train up new people and grow our community. (Increasing the ENT player base as well). I just really want to help the Swat Community grow I see that really happening through your bots, they fill up faster than any other pub bot I've seen hosting Swat in probably two years and I sincerely thank you for that.
Why do you want to become a game moderator?: I feel that it would be valuable to have a mod that really knows the game well and cares a lot for the game. Map hacking isn't a major occurrence in Swat because it's a team game not PvP. But I know that some people play both DotA and Swat and so I would still be on the lookout for possible mh's.
What will you bring to the ENT/WC3 community: Having an accounting person's mind, I am a very organized and meticulous person. I think this is a valuable trait for a moderator and admin because organization is a key factor in maintaining a great community. In general I enjoy helping people and trying to help them solve problems.
Closing Statement: I have worked at a bank (hence the "teller" in my username) for four years and worked in customer service helping people resolve issues and finding solutions to problems, I would love the opportunity to use some of those skills here on the ENT forums. I am sure that you have very high standards of your Moderators and I would strive to achieve those standards to the best of my ability. Again, my passion in my gaming and my career is helping people enjoy what they do, and helping people in whatever ways I can.

Thank you very much for your time.

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Re: teller55@useast.battle.net

Postby cyberpunk » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 pm

I have seen you helping people a lot in threads about ban appeal, I would like to see bans requests from you, to know what kind of players you want to ban.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 am

agreements wrote:!support

I'll take the guy under my wing ^^ - IF HE WILL TEACH ME TO PLAY SWAT FIRST! :d
Anytime, I just got done with a horrible week of classes/exams/projects so I'm going to be hard core Swating the next 3 days, hit me up on the forums or USEast/West, (idc which)

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 am

Accepted.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”