Thank you for applying.
Vk_
Resource Storage

Vk_@uswest

Postby Vk_ » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Thread Topic: <YourWC3Username@Realm>
Name:Vk_ Vashek Krutil
Game moderator position (see below for choices):Dota
Brief introduction:My name is Vashek Krutil Vk_ I have been playing dota off and on since 2006, seriously playing allstars 5.84. I have played on several in-house leagues RGC Ganera Dotalicious Daraer Tylli.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? I lack a social life so i play copious amounts of dota a day. The minimum amount of dota i play a day is about 5 games. But i have played anywhere from 40 to 50 games a day.
What is your current time zone? Pacific West Standard
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III: I've moderated other forms before, (yo-yoing skill forms) I was also shaman for a dota clan and had my own peons i would work with.
Why should we accept you? Experience, mostly http://clanent.net/openstats/?u=Vk_ I have jumped to 1500 elo in the past 2 weeks. I know the game every hero every juke spot every item how much life roshan has. I know dota, i enjoy dota i want other people to enjoy the game. I have filled several Ban Request look through them for fogclicks i am dedicated. * all off my ban request have been processed and all have been banned.
Why do you want to become a game moderator? honestly i dont like when i come into a game with high elo and other high elo players come onto my team. The game ends up being a bunch of 1200+elo vs 900. As much as i like winning this isnt fun. I want teams to be fair.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? Fairness
Closing Statement:Fairness Experience VK_
Vk_

adventureclub
Treant Protector

Re: Vk_@uswest

Postby adventureclub » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:02 pm

So are you implying you are going to move the players from your team that try to follow you to increase fairness?

iTz_WaR
Donator

Postby iTz_WaR » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 am

Crispz wrote:Additionally, all applicants must have at least twenty-five posts and must have been a member for at least two weeks to apply.
You need to have atleast 25 posts before applying for a staff position.

Crispz
Treant Protector

Postby Crispz » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 am

I will unlock the thread when you reach at least 25 non-spam posts.
Other than that, if you reached 25; contact one of the global mods.

uakf.b, crispz, itz_war, rch614, adventureclub
Retired. Co-Admin/Forum Mod/Dota Admin
Tommy | Visuals

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Application denied: hasn't been online since Sep 4.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Return to “Processed Applications”