Forest Walker

mordor91 , Eurobattle.net

Postby efko » Tue May 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Name:
efko

Game moderator specialty (see below for choices):
ENT Moderator [Ban/Unban - Dota & Burbenog ; Forum moderation]

Brief introduction:
Hello boys and girls, friends and haters. As some of you maybe know me, I am famous efko.aqw from Eurobattle.net . Active in War Craft online games from about 2010 [99%+ of that time was related with Dota]. Before the end of 2015 or on beginning of 2016, my friend asked me to join him in some Burbenog game and I really liked it, now playing it very often. I have few Dota games played in 2015 and maybe in 2014 on ENT, but most of my time was related with Eurobattle.net official Dota 1 bot Lagabuse.com. About personal informations, I don't like to reveal anything related with me, only important thing which you should know about me is country from where I'm coming - Serbia, everything else you can find on links bellow:

http://eurobattle.net/members/1100386-efko-aqw-LA
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/ind ... le;u=29807

What are your current hours of playing time (approximate):
Till about 10 days ago, I was without ability to play War Craft related games because of Eurobattle.net was updated to new patch and I got a job to test it on my system, xp sp2 32bit, so till I got help/solution for my problem I was away for about 40 days, but now again you can see me around.
Depends when I have free time to play, it can be sometimes 0 games in week, sometimes can be about 20, but this number has no meaning because I also play dota on my dota 1 bot.

What is your current time zone:
Middle Europe Time

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:
Long story! About Warcraft experience I think that in "Brief introduction" should be enough :)
I was supporting moderators on exPlaydota.eu now Lagabuse.com related with Ban/Unban requests for 2 years before I was promoted to moderator and in that time there were probably more than 2000 accounts banned [some permanently, mostly not] because of my requests or messages. I was better informed about some things at that time than some moderators which had for result to be a trustful person in their eyes, and my proofs were accepted without much thinking. Then I became a moderator and one of the leaders of Ban/Unban section and after that one of the leaders of that place. I banned probably much more than 10000 accounts by myself [this part has nothing with IP bans, only with accounts] and unbanned around that number which made me to be one of the most respected persons there. And from always, my opinion about myself is that I have outstanding knowledge and understanding of many things related with Dota and my forum. Also I have high reputation and respect from players, and also I respect them. Working with people is my 2nd name, so being leader is normal thing in my eyes, writing rules and similar things are something which I do often. Also I have experience as supporter against hackers, but I have never worked directly on MH cases, that is not my specialty. Forum moderation is something which I like to do daily and also technical support for players, I know every breath of Lagabuse.com bot, how does it works and similar. Also I'm a leader in our GFX section. About 1 year ago, I was promoted to Hacks moderator on Eurobattle.net team and there I'm working with serious cases - again not directly with checking replays for hacks.
About tools: Parser ; DRM > I don't like to use lines from DRM, parser is much better tool for that purpose ; ReplaySeeker > I don't know if its fixed for new patch.

Why do you want to become a game moderator:
I am bored, searching for a job atm, want to see something new in meanwhile, to participate in private discussions and to make better place for myself while playing Burbenog and for community. I don't like to ban players without some good reason and I have understanding for all players, always neutral and no corruption 8-)
Also I would like to see what bonuses your staff have. I don't know if you need this, but I can be a person which will be connection between Eurobattle.net and ENT since we are connected, so there can be included exchanging of ideas and other things which can improve both sides.

What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community:
I can bring you more ideas and my outstanding experience and knowledge.

Closing Statement:
If you need some special recommendation about me, you can contact almost everyone from administration on provided forums above like Cen, InMyControl ..., just don't tell Joker :P
About my activities here, if you decide to give me a chance, don't expect from me to be very active, but I will try.

Thank you for your time.
Best regards.

Image Image

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: mordor91 , Eurobattle.net

Postby Haunt » Tue May 10, 2016 4:03 pm

There are few things which make me reject this application.

First of, you barely meet the criteria of becoming moderator. You have 26 posts,and most of them are not in administration section (e.g. ban request/appeals).
2nd,
efko wrote:don't expect from me to be very active, but I will try.

We do expect you to be active. What good are you for ENT and our community if you are not active? Just enjoy the blue color on forums and read internal discussion?

If you are truly interested in becoming a moderator, start reviewing ban requests and post your findings. Learn to use DRM and other replay reviewing tools, and while posting to ban requests, show us that you know how to use them. Come to ENT Chat and get to know other staff members. In general, be active and nice.

If you can do all this, you might have a chance in joining our awesome team in a month or so.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Applications”