Dota Moderator application!

Thank you for applying.
WoDota
Donator

Re: Dota Moderator application!

Postby WoDota » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:34 am

Funny I am WaxOn from thr.... And i dont know you at all. I was with THR when it first started so you sir a full of shit. Thanks tho for trying have a nice day rehab......

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 am

I'm sorry DA-01, I don't want be negative however I know you from others communities and always seems you're a bit confuse about your age/gender and now who you are. oO
Give a reason to ppl trust in you.
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

iTz_WaR
Donator

Postby iTz_WaR » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 am

Closed to prevent further spam, however, I'm unable to decide on whether this user is accepted or not.

Crispz
Treant Protector

Postby Crispz » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 am

iTz_WaR wrote:Closed to prevent further spam, however, I'm unable to decide on whether this user is accepted or not.

Further spam? They're giving us feed backs and helping us... & Thank you, it helped.
Please don't close the thread when they are providing us information that some of our staff members haven't yet known.
Retired. Co-Admin/Forum Mod/Dota Admin
Tommy | Visuals

Crispz
Treant Protector

Postby Crispz » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:24 am

Based on my findings throughout some communities and "even more" you haven't been honest within your application...

On the links below; You have two different ages with a different name. I'm just trying to concern you that I'm not going to start believing on what your age is even your name, so I'm going to neglect your further applications, and to do so you won't be willing to post anymore threads on the application topic until you have briefly given us details about your age, name, etc., if your already to email us then contact me or uakf.b.

ENT Mod Application
BGN DotA Mod Application

Declined

Due to the false information you have given us, you won't be re-applying until you have contact me or uakf.b and give us substantial revelation. You'll be on a sustain probation until you've message via email "existing" info. You have clearly not been honest in this application, which really doesn't qualify for the dispensable urgency.. You are either bisected of the age you classify or English is not your first language. You are not even sure how to spell your own name or even "know" your first name.. I don't think Enterprise would bring someone who can't bring something to actually help us.

/closed ;moved to rejected
Retired. Co-Admin/Forum Mod/Dota Admin
Tommy | Visuals

Return to “Processed Applications”