Hisoka[ENT]@USEast.battle.net

Thank you for applying.
Hisoka
Treant Protector

Hisoka[ENT]@USEast.battle.net

Postby Hisoka » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Name: Xander
Game moderator position (see below for choices): #3- Custom Games
Brief introduction:I am an Hot Head Person when I have all the Reasons and Rights to use such Tones or Words. I have no problems to Adapt to a Current group of Peoples that want to share their works, Ideas and Opinions. Regarding being Acquainted is up to the current persons to do so. I dont like to Lose when I "Clearily" have Rights. Even tho this bring it to a verbal Rushing/Clashing.
What are your current hours of playing time (approximate)? Depends if i have alot of IRL work to do or not. During the week a total of 80 hours weekly. In the Sunday/Saturday i can easily reach the total Time of 30 hours.
What is your current time zone? GMT+1 Rome/Amsterdam/Berlin
Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:[/b] I have been Moderator of many Warcraft 3 Forums, I've been Moderator and Maker of Private WOW Servers. I'm a Technician and that's all the experience I need :lol:
Why should we accept you? Is up to you to accept me Or not. i'm a Graphic Designer and a Technician. But that doesnt change the fact that you all have the last words on it.
Why do you want to become a game moderator? Cause i'm Tired of Peoples that Rush in , Steal and cant do anything with such persons Mostly. And For Second cause I like to Help the Community the best I can and to Provide "High/PRO" Quality games. And cause there arent Custom games moderators that actually treat certainly areas, such as anime and others, wich is full of Maps around the world with players that play them.
What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community? Ask for it and it will be done.
Closing Statement: Everyone need their spaces, but more peoples need Fairness and Polite games where peoples dont flame at the first Error. That's all.
Last edited by Hisoka on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Anime Games Moderator
Invisible as a Ghost... Swift as the Darkness..
Read my Tutorial for Creating a Signature/Banner
Visit my GFX Workshop
Remember to -disablehelp for avoid further problems.

m4dnix
Forest Walker

Re: Hisoka[ENT]@USEast.battle.net

Postby m4dnix » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Its very funny actually to see how you copied some parts of my application, for example this one:

"I am also very social and i have no issues adapting into a crowd" and this one "It might not take me long to get acquainted with everyone"

Also, you do not have enough posts nor you dont meet the requirements to apply for the staff team.

And also this attitude here tells me everything about you; viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2860

Next time, before you even think about applying, read the requirements first, here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17

Cheers.

Hisoka
Treant Protector

Postby Hisoka » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I wont Argue with someone that is not even a Mod/admin. Thank you for your "impressions and your Ideas" but please, stop the post counting in my topics just for make me notice something that I already know. Thank you.
Anime Games Moderator
Visit my GFX Workshop

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Your "Holier Than Thou" attitude really isn't appreciated and shows that you don't respect other users. That normally isn't an attitude we appreciate in Mods/Admin. You only have as much power as the people give you, if they don't respect you because you belittle them, they will never listen to you.

Hisoka
Treant Protector

Postby Hisoka » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Your right, But see, He've been starting to Stalk my posts from the very begin wich makes me even more angrier. He Must have something better to do then follow my posts just for write things that I already know. And Beside
teller55 wrote:Your "Holier Than Thou" attitude really isn't appreciated and shows that you don't respect other users. That normally isn't an attitude we appreciate in Mods/Admin. You only have as much power as the people give you, if they don't respect you because you belittle them, they will never listen to you.
I dont respect "those" that dont respect me. He flamed me indirectly and he got the appropariate answer.
Anime Games Moderator
Visit my GFX Workshop

cyberpunk
Protector of Nature

Postby cyberpunk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Crispz wrote:Additionally, all applicants must have at least twenty-five posts and must have been a member for at least two weeks to apply.
Source
please, make sure about our policy, you can re-apply in 2 weeks.
Thanks for applying!
[spoiler=Links to find ur ban]Link to banlist
Link to ENT Link[/spoiler]
I don't answer private messages that should be public questions. Use the forum

Return to “Processed Applications”