Guennter - Abuse

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

icyhwm
Resource Storage

Guennter - Abuse

Postby icyhwm » Sun May 17, 2015 2:45 am

Hello guys :)

Today I was playing a game with my friends (a Legion TD, on 1200+ bot).

Unfortunately, something happened in real life (something that i didnt expect), and i kinda needed to leave. But well, I didn't want to let my friends playing alone, and i also didn't want to simply leave it, as i would get a ban. Then I kept playing, and i politely asked if people could draw the game (so no harm would be made out of my problem).

Gladly, some nice guys were on game, and they said it's ok, so they !draw it. No one is obligated to draw (and who am i to obligate anyone. They did it because they wanted) - lol, that is obvious.

Then, i came to play later, and i was banned! I didn't understand why, so i came to check on ENT.

And the reason is (i will copy and paste):

"link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=5812042
violator: yourdream
rule: "got to go"
further: we had to draw a game while we were far ahead, cause she "had something to do" and needs to leave.

since she didnt leave before the game was drawn, this is like the autoban.
yourdream@east banned 12hours"

I can't even believe that. I didn't break any rule. No one "had to draw". They draw cause they were polite. And Guennter (one of your mods) was on the other team. He was probably mad because the game was a draw, and banned me :).. I didn't leave, i kept playing as i could, and i asked for the draw. People did it by choice. How can that be similar to an autoban? Getting banned because I ask for a draw, and people agree?

This just seem as a power abuse from a moderator who was mad that his team agreed to draw a game!

Thanks in forward.

godlik3
Donator

Re: Guennter - Abuse

Postby godlik3 » Sun May 17, 2015 4:33 am

dam mang...banning ppl for ask for draw?
it was a option u could keep playing or draw....but since was options its not bannable
imagine if u start banning ppl for all minimum possible reasons...there would be no players anymore =)
imagine if u start ban ppl that leaves on coutdown like i i got banned 4 days? =)
actualy it was i said on question that red mods did on lihl...the survey thing
need ppl that knows everything on game...and good players as well! to see what really is wrong or what is inoffensive
all details counts!

hele
Basic Tree

Postby hele » Sun May 17, 2015 5:03 am

autoban doesn't even kick in at that point in game ;p
she was very polite in game, and game was drawn, was no need for ban

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Sun May 17, 2015 6:21 am

No rule was broken... The game was drawn lol

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun May 17, 2015 9:53 am

@icyhwm For the next time, post an appeal and await a response.

If you are not satisfied with the response of the appeal, you may post a complaint. Your appeal has been approved, archived.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Cases”