Reworking the unusable towers

Moderator: broud3r

Meshtar
Treant

Reworking the unusable towers

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Hey there,

I wanted to put into words something I am sure many players will agree on. There are some good, there are some average and there are some pretty much useless towers in the game. I was thinking to make this topic a place where we could put suggestions how to make some towers playable and I mean towers that no one uses at all.
I will start the ball rolling, hoping others will join in also

Wandigo - I think this unit needs some boost in hp to make it playable as a tank

Zombie - Aura sounds good on paper, but in practice its completely useless because zombie/pudge die fast due to the fact that both are melee units, and Aura having really small AOE. My suggestion would be buff the AOE a bit and see what happens.

Cyborg - decent hp, too slow hitting for it to work on early levels where it can actually be used. Krogoth is way to expensive to be worth it. Id suggest buff AS of cyborg and reduce dmg, and make it so it ups to something thats not just another version of Blaster, although Im not sure exactly what yet :)

Those 3 for now. I hope others will join in also

matdas
ENT Staff

Re: Reworking the unusable towers

Postby matdas » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:21 am

Meshtar wrote:
Cyborg - decent hp, too slow hitting for it to work on early levels where it can actually be used. Krogoth is way to expensive to be worth it. Id suggest buff AS of cyborg and reduce dmg, and make it so it ups to something thats not just another version of Blaster, although Im not sure exactly what yet :)

Correction, the blaster is a remake of krogath.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Re: Reworking the unusable towers

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:57 am

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=102389

player @1007 has a bunch of balancing suggestions for lower tier towers in here, all credit goes to him^^

Return to “Archive”