fireandfury
Aura Tree

Ban Request Molester

Postby fireandfury » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:37 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 191597.w3g
Game Name: HELLHALT TD #59
Your Warcraft III Username: |c00FF0000Fire
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Molester
Violated Rule(s): Refusal to up king (had to pause game and beg for king upgrades), refusal to collaborate, refusal to send (11), send after wave started, up sera to lvl 19 (7981 value), refusal to get help, refusal to up sera 20 when had time and advice.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): See replay, level 10, 11, 19 among some.
Any further thoughts: Yes, this is a troll. Another account of this player is "transathlete". This player is not new, and they definitely know how to play.

This is griefing and nothing else. This is a teamplay-based game. Please consider ban and watch account.

I am attaching more proof in here from the next games this person played. I have confirmation from Astro's game against this individual that indeed it is transathlete, a mega troll who should be perma banned.

Elessedil/Asoka
Attachments
Molester 1.JPG
Molester 1.JPG (85.12 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Molester 2.JPG
Molester 2.JPG (93.27 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Molester 3.JPG
Molester 3.JPG (98.98 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Molester 4.JPG
Molester 4.JPG (101.19 KiB) Viewed 1853 times
Molester 5.JPG
Molester 5.JPG (97.39 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Request Molester

Postby mattybatty » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:23 am

yeas that is the same guy i will ban him (hooch etc) whenever you see that canada with a low ping at a specific time of day ...
These users thanked the author mattybatty for the post:
fireandfury (Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:39 pm)

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:01 am

i did try this game , but sorry if i played unwell.... ill give you i need to stop typing stupid shit in chat sure. and yes i fucked up on sera i made a mistake and ran out of time... happens . i did not purposely try to ruin ur game....

mattybatty
ENT Staff

Postby mattybatty » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:36 am

you do it all the time i said go away
These users thanked the author mattybatty for the post:
fireandfury (Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:39 pm)

fireandfury
Aura Tree

Postby fireandfury » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:59 pm

Good evening,

Not only you are a bad player, you are also dishonest and lack a spine. Looking at the game that we played, you missed at least 4 teams calls. Not sending and not raging with the team is already bannable, since we specifically told you to do so. Even after that occurred, you continued to troll by not upgrading the king although we called for maybe more than 30 seconds for you to upgrade the king. Having to pause the game to tell you what you need to do in a team based game is absolutely embarrassing and unnecessary. And I know you were there and actively playing because you build. If you afk after every round, you are a piece of shit and maybe you should not be playing an online multiplayer team based game and ruin 5 other people's game. But you didn't afk, because you build after each round started. Anyway, losing two heals because of your incompetence lost us the game, because if you remember, we lost a king race where the enemy team did not even have a presence. Even having one of those two heals would have won us the game. Lastly, on level 18 you went sera 19 and you took it to 7981 value. I ignored it, as I assumed you will fix it the next level. Next level, you built like shit and did not address the sera level. I told you two times "red level 20 sera" and you did not do anything about it. It takes you one second to click on your prophet and select sacrifice value. Again, even leaking slightly less from your side would have resulted in us winning the race.

Don't tell me all this sack of lies. I know you. You played hundreds of games on transathlete. I know the degeneracy that you cause in chats and the shit you spew and how you troll games. You think I am a new player because my account had few games? I've been a member of this community since 2019. I have thousands of games and a keen eye to people like you who make many accounts and ruin games. Don't do this. Drop the act, stop the victim mentality. Have the decency to admit what you did and either stop this or get perma banned. I will chase you down every time I see you and watch the replays and read the chats and get you banned every time if I have to. I have had many problems with you in the past, for blocking lobbies, ruining games and typing utter nonsense. Don't push your luck.

fireandfury
Aura Tree

Postby fireandfury » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:22 pm

"ill give you i need to stop typing stupid shit in chat sure"

You typed nothing in chat. What are you talking about? You got tangled in your own incompetence?

Return to “Archive”