war of the lost/12 kingdoms

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
ZottenDree
Basic Tree

war of the lost/12 kingdoms

Postby ZottenDree » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:50 pm

anybody still play these amazing maps? :D

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: war of the lost/12 kingdoms

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:35 pm

@ZottenDree Yes I played both, War of the Lost Kingdoms alot more since I like it more then I played War of the 12 Kingdoms.

King_Leopod's War of the Lost Kingdoms, from Clan KLA
Is a nice map bit abit unbalanced in a few ways. but yes it's a very nice and fun map, rarely hosted but just host it with ent/mmh and you can try to get some people that play with you :P the more often you play & host a map the more people might start to play it with/without you :)

Mr_MoneyBags's War of the 12 Kingdoms, taken up by leo aswell. (seems to have inspired eachother think 12 kingdoms came be4 lost tho IDK.)
Is not really alike part from maybe some of the gameplay (to a degree) but it's hosted more from what I've seen not so mutch now days tho. I personaly have not played it alot and the times I did it was so-so did not seems to have the flaws that lost have but lacked abit of fun IMO.
So from what I think more people play this so might be easyer to get games, same thing here just start host it :D

ZottenDree
Basic Tree

Postby ZottenDree » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:45 pm

hosting lost kingdoms currently in hope for some nice games :D

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:13 pm

@ZottenDree ahh GL & HF then :D The light fellas bottom right are nice epic with micro with that heal toobad it dont allways matters when dmg&armor types comes into play just useing attackmove with better units mostly ends up working :P XD tho first minutes is nice when all gota micro and play smart with thier units and bases lategame when it's 1 half of the map vs the other mostly ends up so odd xD + that hunt for king/survivor LOL haha

btw useing @ (no space) name will make it so the person you typed get a message about the post so that they are able to see it :P

Return to “Custom Games”