[Bug Reports] Naruto Wars Unlimited

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
muZk
Aura Tree

[Bug Reports] Naruto Wars Unlimited

Postby muZk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:55 am

Dears, as the current map maker of nwu, I came for support to develop a stable version. I know it's a little late, but I was pretty busy with IRL stuff :oops: .

What do I need from you?
Just tell me bugs that you have seen, in a detailed level.

... Where?
Post them in this thread or use the NWU error tracking page: https://bitbucket.org/muZk/nwu (in this site you can see the current issues).

When is the new version going out?
I created NWU 1.3.9d beta, whose changelog is available in https://gist.github.com/muZk/0eecae10f267593ff674
The map can be downloaded from epicwar, http://www.epicwar.com/maps/249743/

Masamune

Re: [NWU] Naruto Wars Unlimited

Postby Masamune » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:08 am

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:46 am

Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:19 am

Ino: Mind Control
When cast on obito:
Using fire spell and obito takes dmg from it after control ends, game crashes
When cast on Shino:
Using bug shield on ally and shino gets hit by bug shield explosion, game crashes.

Takes control over click on items
Able to drop trends after changing type from one stat type to the next
Able to drop hero water

Reduce her hold length of time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kankuro:
Don't remember how it works, but kankuro makes damage not work randomly throughout the map.
Alliance middle tower becomes visible randomly. (3rd Tier guarding entrance to base)
Gelel stone breaks on seal hero's. The shield would be present, but spells still work on them.
Naruto:
Ultimate Spell lvl 2 does not stun.
Remove Chakra smasher orb effect on clones.
Deidara:
Using assassin cloak during ultimate prevents him from going over terrain.
Pein:
Pulling a charging Orochimaru can cause Orochimaru to run over terrain. (Allows him to walk over mountains, trees, etc). Random. Only happened once.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kisame:
Stun randomly hit/miss
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuma:
Stun randomly hits/miss
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item: Kunai
Randomly drops "Unused Slot" that are not droppable.
Randomly drops from inventory and spawns at Alliance middle third tier tower
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have for now. @muZK

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:35 am

aRt)Y wrote:@Masamune ?

1.3.9d is the map which has no crash bugs left in the game. Muzk will finish the map asap and release the final version of NWU.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:02 am

Dunno what you mention us for. If the map is ready, he will post a suggestion topic to have it autohosted/replaced - as always.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

muZk
Aura Tree

Postby muZk » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:22 pm

@matdas Thanks so much for your bug list ;)

eGloryKresh
Treant

Postby eGloryKresh » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 pm

U can add this stable version and remove 1.3.9c until were done with final version[1.4.0] @art)y ok? :)

FR0GiE
Resource Storage

Postby FR0GiE » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:03 pm

An unnamed person showed me a glitch with rengeki item where you can restore its use from 0 to 10. I don't remember exactly how it works but you can pm @Masamune or @Profe on the details.

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:19 pm

I already told MuZk about that one.

reborn2956
Armored Tree

Postby reborn2956 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:08 am

matdas wrote:Naruto:
Ultimate Spell lvl 2 does not stun.

Not just Naruto, Kisame, too. It's actually has nothing to do with the level. It's just that when you kill heroes with ult or Kisame's stun and they dies, they becomes stun immune when they rev (and the effect gone when they die again).

matdas wrote:Deidara:
Using assassin cloak during ultimate prevents him from going over terrain.

Also another bug of deidara is that there's a bird bug, sometimes when you die on bird or something (I don't know much about this bug but it has happened twice), and when you rev, you can no longer click bird skill and when you click on something, for example, attacking the enemy, Deidara will attack that enemy and you cannot undo his action nor do anything until the enemy is die or when you click on a friendly hero, you can no longer control deidara until the hero that you clicked on is dead. Pretty much you're basically just an auto attacker. SIde note, this bug makes Deidara immune to any stuns, he can still take dmg.

------------------------------
Kyuubi:
He respawns at the wrong place.

-------------------------------

Yamato:
For some odds reasons, sometimes people can walk out of Yam's cage w/o using spells or invis. ( I have no idea how this bug works but it happened sometimes).

Speaking of Yam, perhaps make it that no one can escape his cage even with invis? I don't see why not since people can't do that during Obito's fire cage.

------------------------
Pein:
During Pein's Ult, where heroes are not suppose to be able to do anything (I believe or if not, don't mind this), you can fan yourself during Pen's ult if you have it in your inventory.

---------------------------
Conch:
True sight effect is kind of buggy during Yond's ult (sometimes it hits, sometimes it misses when people have gg suit or when yond uses ult during mist or Nid's Ult).

--------------------------
Tenten:
Not a bug but should changes the description of Tenten's first spell (the melee to range spell).

Danzo:
Not a bug but should check the grammar of Baku's description (Summons a "week" Baku).

Neji:
His Kaiten can possibly stuns enemies forever until they dies (no idea how this works).

Kakashi:
Sometimes when copying spells, it gives him a weird lightning ball visual effect (even when the spell is not lightning related).

Kabuto:
His heal deals the same amount of dmg on enemy's hero through all 4 levels. Though not sure if you're intended this to happen.

---------------------------
Gaara:
Sometimes, his ult will not work if heroes are directly in front of him.
Sometimes, when people die while they were being held by his Chibaku Tensei, they will revive and they float around instead of walking.

-------------------------

Those are all I can think out of the top of my head atm =/
Frank has said these words on February 10, 2015.
Hali has said these words on April 14, 2015.
Sirn has said these words on June 28, 2015.

muZk
Aura Tree

Postby muZk » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 am

Wow nice bug list and detail level.

Seems like there is a bug in general with the stun system.

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 am

Deidara fly effect at times, not sure how it is triggered, but when you top the bird you don't "fly" you glide on the ground but still traverse terrain. You don't get the vision from bird

Masamune

Postby Masamune » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 am

There was one bug where my friend Virtu was vs an Ino and at one point, Ino MC'd him and Tayuya had permanent mana loss even if w isn't triggered. As soon as he leaves fountain area, it begins dropping too. It's a small/rare bug.

Profe
Armored Tree

Postby Profe » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:31 pm

@reborn2956 I'm assuming you mean for conch, true strike. Also I don't feel the same about your Yamato/Obito cage argument. Yamato has an op range obito doesnt. Obito's and chouji's are similar in which you can't escape with invis, but Yamato's should be left as is.

KIMI
Another glitch would be for kimi getting silver hands. When he gets shands and uses first skill it will only hit twice then stun instead of the usual 3 times. Also I'm sure you already know about the curse seal glitch where he atk 8 times quickly.

Obito
Other day I had a random one where obito held someone with his first skill in the bottom lane enemy base and it held me (i was in the middle lane enemy base)

Courier/bottle/wards
You should also make it so people can't use bottle in courier and wards like dota. Would make it so hw users have to go back to base to refill or actually go looking for runes. There should be some sort of cost for using hw.

Kakashi
And I'm already sure you know about the Kakashi copying ino's clones and disappearing forever glitch.

Gem/clones
Gem needs to be fixed as well. Clones shouldn't be able to use gem. For instance a naruto can use first skill on someone who just went invis and when the clone gets close it'll give vision of the invised unit.

Shino
Shino's shield can sometimes nullify deidara's bomb completely giving no dmg to any units.

Deidara
Deidara's bomb hits the ground immediately following a screen lag. By that I mean if sone one is on the verge of disconnecting and that countdown screen pops up.

Pein/Anko/range hero with blink (all on kyuubi)
Sorry I'm on blast lol. Anko or pein pulling out kyuubi is lol also any range can kill kyuubi as long as they have vision by blinking on a cliff where kyuubi can't atk.

Shoda
Shoda can use first skill (spikes) on the outer rim of where kyuubi is. Like 1000 range away from kyuubi, where there are absolutely no trees.

Return to “Custom Games”