Ban Request for Jabingo

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Ban Request for Jabingo

Postby Jazzy3113 » Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 pm

@halo_mauler

This is now the third request this week for a ban on him, from not just me, but others. Please consider it.

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12211630/

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #10

Your Warcraft III Username: jazzy

Violator's Warcraft III Username: jabingo

Violated Rule(s): upset from the start. VK abuse. Suiciding as bara. Not defending

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

timestamps below. He was the lowest level and worst score for the majority of game as well. First suicide was most egregious.

(12:17 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp bara suicide

(12:52 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp abuse vk

(16:38 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp bara suicide solo again

(20:09 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp vk abuse again

(25:49 / Allied) jazzy3113: !timestamp bara still not defending

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Re: Ban Request for Jabingo

Postby mk4r32 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:03 pm

jazzy and @AndyMaster are equally toxic.

They whine and talk nonstop in game and consistently throw their allies off.

It becomes unplayable unless you mute them.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 pm

@mk4r32

how is calling out a feeder and ruiner equivalent to the actual ruining?

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:36 pm

You talk shit out of the gate and you troll and ruin by doing the bare minimum not to get banned.

then you claim your team is feeding and ruining while you are sitting there crying and talking nonstop.

and the times you actually act bipolar and stay a mute, you troll by not doing shit so the expectation is low every time we see you on our side.

biggest reason why you fail all the time is cuz ur allies are distracted by ur bs all chats and lies and also too disgusted by you to team play for a win. You are one the worst allies to have on a team.
These users thanked the author mk4r32 for the post:
MR_Nimbuss (Mon May 06, 2024 8:57 pm)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:40 pm

mk4r32 wrote:you talk shit out of the gate and you troll and ruin by doing the bare minimum not to get banned.

then you claim your team is feeding and ruining while you are sitting there crying and talking nonstop.

and the times you actually act bipolar and stay a mute, you troll by not doing shit so the expectation is low every time we see you on our side.

biggest reason why you fail all the time cuz ur allies are distracted and too disgusted by you to team play for a win. you are one the worst allies to have on a team.

ive gone from 700 elo two weeks ago to 1k elo.

The game we just played, i was a higher level and more kills and less deaths and more assists than your bf jugg.

So please explain in front of everyone, why you are saying i played worse than him. Cant wait for your explanation on this one.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:42 pm

And mauler, he is just trying to muddy the water so you dont ban him.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:51 pm

You are just as toxic as jabingo is what I’m trying to point out.I can care less if he gets banned or not.

You distracted everyone on your team the whole game by chatting nonstop with the same bs.

Don’t worry, you’ll be back down to 700 elo again soon and stay ruining with the sarcastic “dude I’m 700 elo” troll talk.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Mon May 06, 2024 8:18 pm

(11:41 / Allied) jabingo: !votekick jazzy311
(20:03 / Allied) jabingo: !votekick jazzy311
didnt help team defend vk abuse banned 2 days
you guys fighting is just as distracting as the vk abuse please report after

agreements2
Basic Tree

Postby agreements2 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:21 am

i can't for the sake of "GOD" understand why you have to insult (almost) everyone every single game you play jazzy, and then go on the forums and report them, because you basically caused the issues to begin with.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:47 pm

agreements2 wrote:i can't for the sake of "GOD" understand why you have to insult (almost) everyone every single game you play jazzy, and then go on the forums and report them, because you basically caused the issues to begin with.

Really? I caused the issues to being with? Did you even look at the replay?

(00:52 / Allied) jabingo: fuck. . . we have jazzy on the team
(00:55 / All) jabingo: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(01:37 / Allied) jabingo: jazzy = the BIGGEST LIBERAL PUSSY ON ENT
(02:00 / Allied) jabingo: youa re a SNAKE
(02:15 / Allied) jabingo: i didn't VK because the game was over
(02:20 / Allied) jabingo: then jazzy cried and reported

So the first 10 mins of the game, the troll insults me and votekicks for no reason and basically announces he is going to ruin. He then suicides constantly as bara. If you watch the chat replay, you will see that I do not engage with him for the first 15 mins.

So go ahead @agreements2 - please tell me and everyone else how I insulted anyone to start the game and caused the issues. I would love to hear how you wiggle out of this one.

agreements2
Basic Tree

Postby agreements2 » Tue May 07, 2024 3:39 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:
agreements2 wrote:i can't for the sake of "GOD" understand why you have to insult (almost) everyone every single game you play jazzy, and then go on the forums and report them, because you basically caused the issues to begin with.

Really? I caused the issues to being with? Did you even look at the replay?

(00:52 / Allied) jabingo: fuck. . . we have jazzy on the team
(00:55 / All) jabingo: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(01:37 / Allied) jabingo: jazzy = the BIGGEST LIBERAL PUSSY ON ENT
(02:00 / Allied) jabingo: youa re a SNAKE
(02:15 / Allied) jabingo: i didn't VK because the game was over
(02:20 / Allied) jabingo: then jazzy cried and reported

So the first 10 mins of the game, the troll insults me and votekicks for no reason and basically announces he is going to ruin. He then suicides constantly as bara. If you watch the chat replay, you will see that I do not engage with him for the first 15 mins.

So go ahead @agreements2 - please tell me and everyone else how I insulted anyone to start the game and caused the issues. I would love to hear how you wiggle out of this one.

Like i said, generally you do. Your last 10-20 games shows the pattern. And yes, even i tried being in a game with you, and let's just say, you weren't polite. Want me to list it for you, or can you admit it? Why would i have to "wiggle" myself out of "this one" - Your attitude speaks for itself. - And funny fact is, i only been back a few days, and yet, i see what other people see.

I did how ever watch his general playstyle, and with that in mind, he's not "good" saying he's suiciding is a stretch. Just because you feel you're better than him, doesn't mean he "ruins" on purpose.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:01 pm

Yea, now you soften your speak with generally. You couldn't last if half your games were stacks and people purposely ruining for you, like the guy in this thread.

Last 20 games you say? Let us take a look. As you will see, there are either no ruiners, or the one ruiner happens to be on my team. Almost every game is a stack against me. I did not flame every game, even though most every game has a ruiner.

1. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211732

fruitypebblez ruins on my team, as posted in the other thread

2. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211650

Richard is a 4-13 LC, when I have seen him carry as LC against me

3. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211639

Relatively normal game. Void was on my team and had worst score, but at least he tried.

4. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211634

I get carried.

5. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211630

Game I posted in other thread. Jabringo ruined and received a ban.

6. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211626

Stack that we win, I have most kills and assists. We have the one ruiner score of 1-9-6

7. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211624

Stacked game against a slark picker. We got rolled.

8. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211621

Another stack where I am best on my team and have no chance. Most kills and assists

9. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211619

This was a funny one. The slark picker from some of the above games happened to be on my team. Instead of going 12-1 like he normally does, he ruins as 1-6 and fails mid so we have no chance.

10. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12211615

We get owned in a stack.

So let me ask you, what is the correct protocol when I encounter a ruiner? Lets use this thread as an example.

The troll insults me and says he will ruin and then ruins. Should I say nothing? Should I not post a ban review?

Tell me what the appropriate response should be like this posted thread, where someone ruins on purpose. I would love to know how you propose you would handle a troll.

agreements2
Basic Tree

Postby agreements2 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:51 pm

It's funny how you always have to be "right" and never wrong. You turn it around or at least you try. I'm not going to "argue" over it, ill simply drop it, since there is no point in debating it with you. You can't own up to anything you do.

As for the topic at hand, he did votekick abuse, but generally put, he didn't "throw" the game as you stated - unless you consider the "not defending part".

Off topic:
I get you get mad, it can be frustrating, but honestly mid game there is nothing you can do about it, so why not just try to ignore it, and then post it after the game (not while the game is running, referring to tid:147433 for that.
I played more games than most people here, and yes i have played games were people tried stacking etc, and yes, i had my fair deal of ruiners, it's not funny, but it is DotA. 25% ruining, 50% flaming, 25% fun.

If you REALLY have a case of a ruiner, the former rules was to votekick the person. But your entire team has to agree on it and you then inform the opposite team about what he's done. And yes, it worked like 7/10 times.

Return to “Processed Appeals”