Megaruined game by JAZZY - ruins in purpose

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: Megaruined game by JAZZY - ruins in purpose

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:04 pm

@Yorichi

So tell me how you would handle a troll ruiner, like in my other ban requests. Please tell me what you would do if it is your 5th game of the day. It is once again a stack and the good players only like to play lopsided games.

And instead of 4 people trying, you get one person who plays like a total moron.

What should I do? Ignore them? Not response? Not say a word? You act like I am the only one in games to call out ruiners.

I do not understand why you hate me for calling attention in game to the ruiner, but you dont hate the ruiner himself. Why dont you hate them as well?

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 5:52 pm

@Yorichi

This ought to shut you up.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12211752/

fruitypebblez was pudge again in this game. He went 15-8-6. All 8 deaths were with team. High level. No ruining.

Yet in my game he was like 4-12 with most deaths solo and far away from base.

Please explain to all of us how the same player can play so different depending on which team im on. We both know you wont respond as the evidence begins to pile up.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 pm

Jazzy played horribly but didn't ruin on purpose here. Shouldn't be banned. You just make it easy for people to hate you, because if someone played like this on your team, you would be raging at them constantly about how you "always get ruiners".

If you want some legitimate advice -

Starting with Shield + 3 ironwood branches is bad. You have no regen items so you will be able to kill 1 creep wave at most before being too low to kill another. Start with shield salve and/or tango so you can tank. As soon as the creeps start hitting you, you eat a tree so that you stay full during the entire creepwave clear. This will get you 3-4 clears and by that time you can get more items. Salve for emergency healing if you get damaged by enemy heroes. You can always buy 2 shields at side shop, but you can't buy regen consumable from side shop. As expected, after 1 creep wave you are at 50% and retreating.

There are two primary things Axe needs to succeed. First, you need Dagger to be able to cover the distance between you and the enemy, or you will never land a call. Second, you need HP + Blademail combo, because Axe's max HP is basically the worst out of any tank in the game. I don't like rushing Headdress, it's a mediocre item and you don't want to rush pipe for the reasons above. If anything, I'd get a ring of life since it gives so much regen. But more than anything you need Dagger. An early dagger, like pre-lvl 6, will allow you to dominate the lane because they can't even walk near a creep wave, and get surprise kills before they realize you have it.

Just because you're playing Axe doesn't mean you should always cut creep waves. Silencer is a bad matchup for Axe because your starting mana is so bad and you have no skills to waste. Even Silencer alone can be a big issue, and Necro on top of that is too much for early game creep wave cutting. So instead of going in and dying to them, you can stay back a bit and kill the creep wave when they push, and at level 5 with Boots, you can start to push a bit with Omni's lvl 3 heal. Remember, Omni's heal is absolutely terrible at lvl 1.

Tranquil boots is an ok choice. You should have just bought that immediately instead of Headdress. You can also consider Mana Boots because you've lost so much int to Silencer. Going top and jungling after bot is lost is a good choice as well, many people would continue trying to push the lost lane and keep dying here. You did get ganked with an invis rune in the jungle but that's not really something you could have avoided, except by obs wards. Soul Ring was a bad idea because at this point you are delaying your dagger too much and risk becoming irrelevant. Better to be able to get 1 gank and go heal mana in fountain than not be able to gank at all.

Dying mid at 13 mins was really unnecessary. Here, you can't do anything because you don't have dagger. You will be dead before you even reach the enemy. You just need to go farm until you have it. You are useless until Dagger.

17 min dagger is horrible but at least you have it now. You went Blademail which is fine, but you have no HP. You ended the game at 35 minutes with 1200 HP. This is the issue with people playing Axe when they have no idea how to. Axe is much more item dependent and early-game vulnerable than a hero like Centaur or Clockwork, who can do their job with only 1-2 items at 30 mins. Axe can't.

Euls is a bad idea in this game for many reasons. Not much else worth talking about. You played horribly and were detrimental to your team. But no worse than any other random 800 player I guess.

In general, I wouldn't recommend playing any hero that relies on getting an item at a specific time unless you're very confident with your laning, csing, ganking, and decision making. This includes heroes like Spectre, Panda (needs Radiance by 20 min at the latest), Axe (needs Dagger before 10 mins), Leshrac (needs Bloodstone asap) etc. These heroes are only strong if you can get early items, and if you can't you'll just be feeding all game long because you cannot catch up. Even expert players have games with a bad start and they can't recover from it. Try some heroes who aren't dependent on items like Bara, Clockwerk, Omni. With Axe, you also need to understand how to manipulate enemy towers into attacking what you want them to attack, which is also probably not something you know right now.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm

I understand dagger is super important, but its very hard to farm that item against two range heroes.

I will remember to get tango or salve instead of branches next time.

I went axe cause we had no tank.

Yorichi
Aura Tree

Postby Yorichi » Tue May 07, 2024 9:33 pm

Jazzy, I am not here to complain about how you play, and not interested in evaluating every single game you play or who you play with. We all know you can play. It is your damn attitude every single game, and it was "never your fault" even though it was. People make mistake and we all have a bad game. Just be considerate of others.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Wed May 08, 2024 3:04 am

moving to processed

Return to “Processed Appeals”