rage quit ez ban

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hooch
Forest Walker

rage quit ez ban

Postby Hooch » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:41 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/12207222/
Game Name: ent
Your Warcraft III Username:wonderboy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: gevudan
Violated Rule(s): rage quit after die
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(23:13 / Allied) Gevaudan: lol so bad
(23:13 / Allied) Gevaudan: this jugg
(25:19 / Allied) Gevaudan: u guys
(25:21 / Allied) Gevaudan: are absolutely retarded
(25:22 / Allied) Gevaudan: game is over now
(25:33 / Allied) Gevaudan: if u began walking to me i couldve tossed slark who is oom to you
(26:58 / QUIT) Gevaudan: Left (DIES INSTANT LEAVE)
(27:02 / All) jazzy3113: lol
(27:11 / Allied) imnub: -ma
(27:19 / All) WonderBoy: want me to report for rage quit?
(27:24 / All) Legabichon: y
(27:26 / All) WonderBoy: k

Any further thoughts: no reason to leave 3 raxes and towers left and he rage quits making his team lose. his team wants him ban and he knows better
Last edited by Hooch on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Re: rage quit ez ban

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:46 pm

this guy was on opposite team, and game ended shortly after. A comeback was not possible vs a 10-1 slark. furthermore, we had a bandodger on our team (briscard/npoc) who I normally dodge, but did not know it was him.

this guy (and it is a guy) is a cancer on this server and just needs to stfu. talking nonstop in games where you can be muted is one thing, but then he goes to forums too.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:51 pm

Can you ban hooch for this game as well? He royally sucked as riki and typed ff every 5 mins starting from min 10.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:16 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:Can you ban hooch for this game as well? He royally sucked as riki and typed ff every 5 mins starting from min 10.

.. that was one fake ff a begging just joking clearly. but u on other hand were a solo feed jazzy. and gevudan lol maybe i was a little hyper this game ... your really complaining about people talking? rofl!! was clearly not over hence why your team pist that you left. you troll my games constantly then pull this shit. heres the thick of the puddin, you threw thats the scoop. rage quits wont become the norm and pretend like you wouldnt try to ban me if i did the same.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:31 pm

Hooch wrote:
Jazzy3113 wrote:Can you ban hooch for this game as well? He royally sucked as riki and typed ff every 5 mins starting from min 10.

.. that was one fake ff a begging just joking clearly. but u on other hand were a solo feed jazzy. and gevudan lol maybe i was a little hyper this game ... your really complaining about people talking? rofl!! was clearly not over hence why your team pist that you left. you troll my games constantly then pull this shit. heres the thick of the puddin, you threw thats the scoop. rage quits wont become the norm and pretend like you wouldnt try to ban me if i did the same.

You're just angry that I called you out on shitty gameplay in other games, laughed at you recently while on opposite teams, and now are submitting this as an attempt to look like an "organic" ban request.

No, I would not waste my time with petty ban reqs if you left a game that was over. In fact, I won't be talking to you anymore on the forums...you are and will continue to be a loser both in games and irl.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:40 pm

the game was likely over but there's a reason why you shouldn't leave games if your team didn't forfeit because if everyone could decide on their own when a game is over and just leave, almost every game would result in someone getting reported for leaving.

I'm not sure what you're expecting me to do here. The game wasn't officially over but you left. everything else being written doesn't really matter.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:57 pm

Astros wrote:the game was likely over but there's a reason why you shouldn't leave games if your team didn't forfeit because if everyone could decide on their own when a game is over and just leave, almost every game would result in someone getting reported for leaving.

I'm not sure what you're expecting me to do here. The game wasn't officially over but you left. everything else being written doesn't really matter.

I left out of frustration because, after seeing many fights, I could tell that team was simply not gonna cut it vs. that slark and nevermore carry, so it ended within 10 minutes. I agree it's terrible to leave, and it happens a whole lot. Honestly, I try my best to never do it.

Do whatever you think is best. I don't mind being banned and wouldn't hold it against you.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:20 pm

just two options since you aren't a ruiner:

1) don't do it again and it will just be a warning

2) if you're going to do it again because you disagree with the rule, I have to ban you

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:22 pm

Well, I will not do it again. You got my word on that.

I was just so fed up that I quit instead of letting the game end like I usually do. I just won't do it again.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:46 pm

Hooch wrote:

How was i a solo feed? i was 6-3-15, meanwhile u were 4-8 as an invis hero. You were also the lowest level on our team by a minimum of two levels.

And ofc, your elo is higher than mine.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:39 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:
Hooch wrote:

How was i a solo feed? i was 6-3-15, meanwhile u were 4-8 as an invis hero. You were also the lowest level on our team by a minimum of two levels.

And ofc, your elo is higher than mine.

sigh shut up jazzy.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:52 am

okay, will be a warning.

Return to “Processed Appeals”