um..okay

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

oneortwo
Resource Storage

um..okay

Postby oneortwo » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Your Warcraft III username: oneortwo
Realm/Gateway: uswest
Why are you banned: (game ruining) afk i guess
Why you should be unbanned: i was never fully afk that game i was sitting at fountain at times during game cuz if i remember correctly the game was pretty much over alrdy it was 5v4 and just pointless to play at time, if i sat at fountain at times to wait for team or to see my options to go farm how is that AFK, AFK is not moving or talking to anyone for more than 10 mins straight not random times frames during game and if so everyone would be banned for collective AFK times, even players who play ball/relo should be banned too than for fountain sitting, makes no sense to me. but if counts than from here on out i will be time recording my team for fountain sitting during games and posting for afk bans. thx.

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Re: um..okay

Postby nitehawk » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:50 pm

you were banned for fountain griefing. It doesnt matter if you were not fully afk, you chose to waste time in fountain purposely,
and your team was still trying to win. This is game ruining behavior and it is not tolerated here. This was your second offense.

@oneortwo

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello @oneortwo, as said by a commenter, you were banned for fountain griefing, not specifically just afk.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141189
23:30-25:00 - You're sitting at the fountain while your team is fighting for almost 2 minutes.
33:00-35:00 - Same scenario as the first one.
37:00 - 39:00 Again, your sitting at the fountain while the enemy is destroying your base and your team is trying to defend.
40:00 -42:00 I didn't count this one in my original post because I could partly agree the game was already over, however you still griefed for 2 minutes at the last minute. This is just another example.

The game was never completely over in the first 3 given moments. You just purposely didn't want to help your team in team fights or defending base because you personally thought the game was over. This isn't allowed since it's a team game and being down one player without good reason in important moments is basically game ruining.

I would also like to remind you this is your 2nd offence for failure to defend and game ruining - viewtopic.php?t=113088 which is resulted in the high 5-day ban.
Your best option here is to review/recall this game and appeal properly for the given time-stamps. once you've figured out the real reason why you were banned you can tag me and we can sort things out.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:08 pm

No response and ban expires today.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Appeals”