filthy.@useast

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MagicEdFunHands
Aura Tree

filthy.@useast

Postby MagicEdFunHands » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:02 am

Your Warcraft III username: filthy.
Realm/Gateway: useast
Why are you banned: Had a warning
Why you should be unbanned: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=114901&p=449719#p449719

I do not mean the outcome of ban or no ban. That is up to you guys. But I was warned, which means next time if I am "warned" about an AS it actually means I get a ban because of priors. I did nothing wrong in the replay. In the BRQ I clearly showed, which the violator typed on his/her own will that, they were fucking around.
Spoiler!
(02:49 / Allied) filthy.: why
(02:51 / Allied) filthy.: why'
(02:53 / Allied) filthy.: did u do that
(02:54 / Allied) filthy.: wtf
(02:56 / Allied) filthy.: green

(02:57 / Allied) squig: pink n green likely crossed
(03:01 / Allied) ._.: y
(03:02 / Allied) filthy.: dont fuck with my units like that again
(03:09 / Allied) squig: green val no doubt
(03:13 / Allied) squig: pink is fucking terrible
(03:19 / Allied) filthy.: there was no reason other than deception
(03:21 / Allied) filthy.: to anti me

(03:24 / Allied) TowerDefender: !scores
(03:25 / Allied) Shambles.: i didnt know
(03:26 / Allied) Shambles.: mb

I did not think mods can actually ban/warn a BRQ poster. Beyond that I did nothing wrong. I have almost 2k games on this account and now would be a weird time to be an AS troll. I think if the mod actually watched the game instead of using 3rd party programs, to fast pass a BRQ, he would see that chat relates to the fact that he ASed my units so they never went to mid. Instead of me trying to catch an allies leak and waiting for mid tp. Which would have showed my units and defeats the purpose of this mods warning. I actually, angrily tell the ally not to do such a thing. Cause its illegal.

Instead I get left with this...
This request is denied, and you have been [Warned] for hiding your own units be it intentional or unintentional.

Processing.
WTH does that even mean. This moderator did not watch the replay.

I tried to post this in complaints but for some reason it will not let me.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: filthy.@useast

Postby Unitil » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:49 am

Hi @MagicEdFunHands,

The warning I issued during your Ban Request carries no time value, and is mainly used for Staff members to reflect back on. I provided DRM (Dota Replay Manager) evidence showing that you had used anti-stuck to send your units AWAY from the teleporter, and further confirmed it by watching the replay. Your units were then stuck at their spawn location, and the person you were reporting was trying to unstuck them from my point of view. This would mean that your units were hidden by your own hands.

I will leave this post up for another staff member to review it, and comment as they see fit. If they determine that I was wrong for issuing a warning I will fully accept that.

Regardless, hope you have a good day.

MagicEdFunHands
Aura Tree

Postby MagicEdFunHands » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:39 am

Screenshot of where I anti and why on a possible ally leak.
Spoiler!
[img]
ent1.png
[/img]
time 2:17~

Screenshot of the amount of leak giving my units more than enough time to tp mid (mini map)
Spoiler!
[img]
ent2.png
[/img]

Screenshot of when ally antis me. Doesn't let me go mid. When confronted about hiding units hiding units he says he did not know, but mb he did.
Spoiler!
[img]
ent3.png
[/img]

Appreciate your input Unitil. Thanks. Like I said in first post, I just do not want a mark on my record, whether I lose actual game time or not, that other mods, weeks or months from now can use to say I am a problem player. Of which I am not. I understand the difference from a ban and warning but warnings are used to decide bans or how to treat players when they have to deal with mods in BRQS or Appeals at later dates. BTW Shambles, the player in question, is 1600 elo. I doubt he is unfamiliar with the map glitch over the recent patches where its takes some time for units to go mid. Silly to treat him like a 900 elo player mindset.
Attachments
ent3.png
ent3.png (953.44 KiB) Viewed 477 times
ent2.png
ent2.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 477 times
ent1.png
ent1.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 477 times

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:41 pm

This is for appealing a ban, and you're not banned.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Appeals”