thank you for reading this

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

napolyon
Resource Storage

thank you for reading this

Postby napolyon » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:12 am

Your Warcraft III username: Napolyon
Realm/Gateway: entconnect
Why are you banned: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=147088#p564265
Why you should be unbanned: I acknowledge that I may not be an exceptional player, In fact I know I'm below average player, but I never intended to play poorly, go afk, or exhibit selfish or individualistic behavior. However, at times when the team faces adversity and begins to lose, some players who perceive themselves as skilled are, in reality, below-average players. They continuously create new accounts, like the players with usernames (UMAD?) with 8 games and (R.I.P) with 118 games, as examples. I invite you to review these accounts to validate my statements.

These players often criticize my performance, urging me to perform miracles and claiming that I am the reason for the loss due to my low score. Ironically, their results are similarly subpar, but they conceal it by regularly creating new accounts. This is evident when, while playing with Zeus, they ask me to act as a tank and initiate attacks like tank.

Since the creation of my account, I have not made any new accounts . Therefore, you can observe that my results are modest, but I have consistently remained loyal to ENT.
Regardless of the decision's outcome, I appreciate your time and consideration in reading my appeal.
Thank you !

Hooch
Forest Walker

Re: thank you for reading this

Postby Hooch » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:25 am

no. your legit go afk to spite your team. Shout FUCK YOU when your team ask u to help. you constantly afk at every fight. theres no reason for you to be playing this game in the first place. lmao you tried to write ur ban request formally and respectfully but in game you are anything but.. your lucky its not a month. just because you always play bad doesnt mean its acceptable. you refuse to help team and take advice religiously. when all 4 are calling you to help you just ignore team even when opposite team raxs, that has been your thing for the past 5 years. your clearly afk doing other things while u play.

Credits
Armored Tree

Postby Credits » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:32 am

baby you go afk 24/7 and you run when we engage in fights. please accept your ban and learn from it. you ruin our games.

napolyon
Resource Storage

Postby napolyon » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:42 am

You make me laugh
You have a lot of accounts just for this game
This is a new account (Hooch) your account has just 2 months I know for sure so please remind me how many games that we play together?
Stop bullying me and using multiples accounts anyone can play your game and create multiple accounts just to ban me bro please grow up

napolyon
Resource Storage

Postby napolyon » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:46 am

And by the way Credits you post a ban request for me for a game that we didn't play together that make me wondering how much accounts do you have in this game ?
Till now I counted 4 how much do you have more?

Credits
Armored Tree

Postby Credits » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:24 pm

napolyon wrote:And by the way Credits you post a ban request for me for a game that we didn't play together that make me wondering how much accounts do you have in this game ?
Till now I counted 4 how much do you have more?

i have few accounts yes my main account i play on is iCONiC so. i only post ruiners. tired sitting in lobby for hrs for games to be wasted with people like you so stop ruining and you wont get posted simple ;d

Return to “Processed Appeals”