sentile send a feeder in our team

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IMMI
Armored Tree

sentile send a feeder in our team

Postby IMMI » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 am

Your battle.net username:kfcccccccccc
Violator's battle.net username: kick.your.axe panping8
Game name (if known):[ent] dota ar us/ca #48
Bot name (for example, ENT15):
Approximate date/time of game (alternatively, link to a Stats page):

Rule player violated: panping8 was feeding kick.your.axe in purpose and feeder got no items.

Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer):
Any further thoughts:

panping8 feed 12 times until we kick.we try to kick panping8 many times but sentile stil have 1 player did not vote.
The votekick should not count on other team, noobs wont kick feeder.

How long wil ban for these player?
Attachments
kick.your.axe.w3g
(520.59 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Kick.Your.Axe
Basic Tree

Re: sentile send a feeder in our team

Postby Kick.Your.Axe » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 am

i dont understand why i get banned for voting the dude. sure i didnt vote at first but i didnt know not voting was bannable.. feeder or not... when i do vote i still get blamed for not voting.. mad kids be mad.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:59 am

Kick.Your.Axe wrote:i dont understand why i get banned for voting the dude. sure i didnt vote at first but i didnt know not voting was bannable.. feeder or not... when i do vote i still get blamed for not voting.. mad kids be mad.

You were never banned for not voting. All of your bans were autobans that were a result of you either leaving DOTA games or getting dropped.

IMMI
Armored Tree

Postby IMMI » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 am

DreathKnight wrote:
Kick.Your.Axe wrote:i dont understand why i get banned for voting the dude. sure i didnt vote at first but i didnt know not voting was bannable.. feeder or not... when i do vote i still get blamed for not voting.. mad kids be mad.

You were never banned for not voting. All of your bans were autobans that were a result of you either leaving DOTA games or getting dropped.

This topic contains all rules for playing in our games.

General rules
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especialy if no other players have left.
The use of any utility that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a permanent ban.
Do not spam during games.
Do not flame. Don't rage or insult other players excessively.
Ghosting is not allowed: do not tell other players the position of units or buildings they should not be able to see.
Griefing: don't go AFK for excessive amounts of time, especially without telling other players beforehand.
Don't delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Abusing votekick: using !votekick to spam or when the victim hasn't violated any rules;

Code: Select all

[size=150]also not votekicking when a player should obviously be votekicked[/size]

Impersonating any Enterprise staff member.
Ruining the game: this is an obvious one... don't ruin the game on purpose (for example, by feeding or attacking teammates)

Violation of these rules could result in a warning, a temporary ban, or a permanent ban.

We also have specific rules for the following games:
Defense of the Ancients
Parasite 3

ru admin? plz read the rule。

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 am

Excuse me? I told Kick.Your.Axe that he was never banned for not vote kicking. I never said that refusal to vote kick someone that should have been vote kicked isn't a violation of a rule. Read my post more carefully before making useless posts about violation of rules.

IMMI
Armored Tree

Postby IMMI » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 am

DreathKnight wrote:Excuse me? I told Kick.Your.Axe that he was never banned for not vote kicking. I never said that refusal to vote kick someone that should have been vote kicked isn't a violation of a rule. Read my post more carefully before making useless posts about violation of rules.

So r they got ban or not? You just ignore my ban request. Btw r u admin, plz do your job.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:38 am

I was checking if panping was maphacking. I'm pretty sure i saw a fog click at 9:00 in the replay. I'll have to let other mods decide if there was indeed a fog click at 9:00.

IMMI
Armored Tree

Postby IMMI » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 am

DreathKnight wrote:I was checking if panping was maphacking. I'm pretty sure i saw a fog click at 9:00 in the replay. I'll have to let other mods decide if there was indeed a fog click at 9:00.

well i just dont like ppl put a feeder in other team thats cant play at all,btw why u ban me 4 maphack in that 10 mins game?

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Whatever, panping8 banned for 5 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”