[DOTA] badabing

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

aimskjs
Forest Walker

[DOTA] badabing

Postby aimskjs » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:32 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 717145.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #20
Your Warcraft III Username: aimskjs
Violator's Warcraft III Username: badabing
Violated Rule(s): refusing cooperation
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:
(20:42 / All) aimskjs: !timestamp sk refuse teamwork
we saw ursa was heading to our jungle and I pinged and ask sk to go jungle with me but he refused and said
(21:09 / Allied) BadaBing: i'm sitting here with u sniper

(23:11 / Allied) BadaBing: !timestamp
(23:16 / Allied) BadaBing: sniper refusing to help
(23:19 / Allied) BadaBing: back to fountain

I was in fight and killed a couple and then I went back to base for regen cuz I was low hp and 0 mana. but this kid talk like this. I actually didn't care much at this moment cuz he is mentally ill.

(38:24 / All) aimskjs: !timestamp sk afk at fountain

Kid died but he respawned when we are defending our rax. but he afk and came back after rax down.

(45:30 / All) aimskjs: !timestamp at41 min sk was next to ursa and me but he canceled his tp and walked back to base instead of helping me
this is most clear evidence kid trolling and not want to help team.

lex-
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] badabing

Postby lex- » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:27 am

I agree for ban this guy after I watched the replay. He's ruiner

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:19 pm

This is not true. I'm not a ruiner. This ban request is not warranted.

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:24 pm

This kid a is a poor loser. He went back with little mana and plenty of help. He accuses people of ruining and fact he does what he wants and posts these ridiculous ban requests. His poor sportsmanship and constant ban requests is the type of actions that make he worthy of a ban himself. If the game does go to his liking then he complains and makes ban requests. Not the type of player that should be allowed to call players out for game ruining.

Bada_Bing
Armored Tree

Postby Bada_Bing » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:50 pm

Oh by the way... He was playing sniper, the hero with the longest range in the game. He had plenty of hp to help me fight but made the choice to go back, heal and get mana. That's no different than any choice I made in that game or any other game. There are many choices one makes when I a fight. Some is to run and wait to fight another time. Those choices should not be getting individuals banned. Nor should being an average or bad player. Average and bad players may make choices that are bad for themselves or the team concept but should not get banned if they are trying their best.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=141211&p=546141&hilit=badabing#p546141

You still don't learn your problem from last mistake. You were only one in the game I made complaint about because you didn't carry tp until I asked you. And also didn't even use your tp not even once to help team. You were sk who must tank for team, however, you refused to tank for team and talk like sniper should go tank for you instead.

(23:11 / Allied) BadaBing: !timestamp
(23:16 / Allied) BadaBing: sniper refusing to help
(23:19 / Allied) BadaBing: back to fountain
(23:21 / Allied) aimskjs: rofl
(23:23 / Allied) arena: lol
(23:25 / Allied) aimskjs: low hp 0 mana
(23:26 / Allied) aimskjs: retarded
(23:26 / Allied) Gin.: snk u are just a fking braindead faggot
(23:27 / Allied) BadaBing: dumbshit sniper
(23:39 / All) aimskjs: !timestamp sk is actually trolling
(23:47 / Allied) InfinityCold: go hunt all time
(24:16) Gin. killed Goaspirit
(24:19) tripz05 killed Gin.
(24:20) aimskjs killed tripz05
(24:21 / Allied) BadaBing: bullshit sniper u had most of your hp left
(24:32 / Allied) BadaBing: you ks and go back

Here we go. One of our team also call you braindead faggot. You know why? because you actually talk like sniper has to tank for you. I don't know if you are actually trolling. Maybe you are super bad and your brain doesn't work logical process. Either way, the way you played in this game looks like you really don't want to cooperate with your team and take all of your team request such as 'go jungle to gank ursa with me' negatively and start bitching like the moment at 41min game time. This is very clear evidence you not cooperate with your team. You can't say you didn't see because you canceled your tp because you saw ursa was hitting me just right next to you.

I checked your game history and found that you mostly play sk. If you seriously think sk isn't tank hero, do not pick sk next time. This kind of complaint will keep continuing because you refuse your role. I wish you learn something from this second ban request. This is 5v5 team game. You need to try your best and find the way to cooperate with your team properly.

Gin_
Armored Tree

Postby Gin_ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:38 am

This noob snk really deserves the ban, was afk jungling when scourage were pushing our tower. Cannot even stun someone and literally watched enemy run away in front of him, and talked shit about sniper who has the best stat among all 10 players. All we want is to cooperate with the team, he can barely do that.

Gin_
Armored Tree

Postby Gin_ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:41 am

I have played with him for many games, every single game he picked snk and ruined the game, either cuz the loss for the team or just became extra burden on teammates shoulder if his teammates won for him.

McBest
Resource Storage

Postby McBest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:43 am

Absolutely agree. I've played with him several times and he does this all the time, refusing to help team and tank with snk even with 2 lives. Clearly did the same shit here again, probably even more motivation to troll aims because he had him banned before.

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

Postby CreepyNoob » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:32 am

Strongly support McBest on this one , I have also played with BadaBing several times , and it has been always the same , the guy will just refuse to cooperate everytime someone ask for it , continuosly !ff'ing after any death (of him or teammate) overall shitty attitude , blames, flames, complains about everything, never helps. I myself started to dodge every game I see him whether enemy or teammate 'cause I know game is gonna be total shit with this kid in there. I'd like to see him banned a year (perma won't be bad either) so players whom come to play and have fun can do it w/o get across to this nab.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:44 am

In this particular game, I thought he did enough. He wasn't in a few fights but was tanking for the majority of the game. The problem is he is just a very poor player so I would suggest to avoid playing with him on your team if you are not satisfied with his ability to play. The case with him TPing and then canceling was just him having terrible map awareness and not noticing Ursa was chasing you because he was trying to teleport top to defend. After URSA was killed by you, SB was charging you and he does notice it and help you kill him. Did not see anything intentional but rather just a below average player. Denied.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”