[dota] suckers

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MoMo-
Aura Tree

[dota] suckers

Postby MoMo- » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:42 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11590191/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #61
Your Warcraft III Username: MoMo-
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Suckers
Violated Rule(s): I'm not entirely sure, but Roof made way too many visions on trees, enough to be glitch abuse...
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Throughout the game, but mainly around our base at late game 40mins

also around 25mins. near our base..

Any further thoughts: I'm not entirely sure how to review the replay to get exact time, however around 25min I told them don't abuse it.

r3515t_
Armored Tree

Re: [dota] suckers

Postby r3515t_ » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:31 am

How is using a hero's ability a glitch? I could not find anywhere in the rules where it says to limit the use of Roof's ult with aghnaims (please provide me a link if I am wrong). If you look at dota 2, they say, "There is no limit on how many enchanted trees can be up at one time." and "The Enchantment of a tree has no expire time; it lasts until the tree gets destroyed." Ref: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Treant_Protector

I think this is just how Roof is supposed to be used.

The enemy team could have easily removed the eyes using a basic spell from Batrider (firewalk?). So I don't see why you have a problem.

As for your "warning" - there was too much bitching from your team and I just stopped reading the text. Obviously, that's why I didn't respond to anything you said.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [dota] suckers

Postby BeerLord » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:46 am

This is not a glitch.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”