[ID] AFK / Game ruin(?) / flame

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Yarragon
Treant

[ID] AFK / Game ruin(?) / flame

Postby Yarragon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11263267
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #50
Your Warcraft III Username: SuramarXStealth
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Yeshua
Violated Rule(s): afk, intentional game ruin (abuse of the leaving rule), minor flame
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Afk's around the 8 minute mark, flames just at the 14:55 mark, and leaves immediately after at 15.
Any further thoughts: Player has had prior bans for afk, and clearly was taking advantage of leaving as soon as he could to get out of actually playing the game.

Up to the moderators discretion if he gets hit with game ruin, as technically he did wait until the 15 minute mark, but he clearly was not interested in actually playing the game.

Edit: Added replay.
Last edited by Yarragon on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Hddie
Resource Storage

Re: [ID] AFK / Game ruin(?) / flame

Postby Hddie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Joining the game then proceeding to afk and wait till 15 minutes seems like game ruining to me. The job of Titan is to go around the map and find feed/kill builders (or camp mid) but not doing so seems like it falls under "Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it."

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:31 pm

I never went afk, I got frustrated that I couldn't find any feed, all the lumber bases evaporating before i can even get there. I was still pearling, scouting with molt, trying to get a kill mid. I wasn't afk I was camping mound. In retrospect I played godawful, but it was a very frustrating game.

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:37 pm

Well, sure seemed like an afk to me. A solid 2 minutes or so goes by, with 3 people asking if you were still playing and no response while you sat middle. I don't think it takes that long to micro a bird with three clicks at max. Maybe I'm wrong... But sure doesn't seem that way.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:47 pm

I was waiting for people to go to gold mound and then my wind walk cooldown was almost over

BTW the only time i got ban for afk was cause i failed to select builder cause we were waiting in client for 30 min after midnight and i literally passed out

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Postby pacoquerak » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:00 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 263267.w3g Here is the link since op couldn't be bothered

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:00 pm

I can't ban him for being bad and being lvl 4 14 minutes into the game. Also since the flame was minor enough and it was directed towards himself :thonk: I will not ban for the flame either.
wtf is this how did icekang base so fast
how he manage through all the autism
you fucking transexual inbred redneck go get a fuckin job

I'm not gonna lie... This is the first time I've seen someone flame themselves...
Denied. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”