[LTD][ ic3, ilikeliy,EGGSACK all @europe.battle.net]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

scrumm
Aura Tree

[LTD][ ic3, ilikeliy,EGGSACK all @europe.battle.net]

Postby scrumm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 686548.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #6
Your Warcraft III Username: scrumm
Violator's Warcraft III Username: ic3, ilikeliy,EGGSACK all @europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): !ff abuse-game ruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): during level 5
Any further thoughts: Suck a waiste to ff this game. Absolutely no reason to do it (except the rage/flame/whatever was going on between the 3).
We had blaster, ea, vyverns &egg, revs & egg. I was going to be fat with revs and eggs due to feed on 1 when they warred. We scouted eng, violets on 2 and lod tot on 5-no obvious 7 holder. They send 5, we get stomp we leak 40 to king or around that, with stomp that wasn't even heal and we could of re hard 7 since blaster was holder.
Now you might go on and say it was the teams decision to ff this and should deal with it if they considered its lost. But it wasn't lost! Far from it. I believe we had the upper hand if their skill wasn't immo. Not to mention we had better 14/15 units.
Bottom line- they ruined the game for me by impulsively abusing the !ff command.

Meshtar
Treant

Re: [LTD][ ic3, ilikeliy,EGGSACK all @europe.battle.net]

Postby Meshtar » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 pm

As much as you feel tilted about this ff, its their right to do it, so there is no violation of rules. 3 of them ffed so nothing you can do about it, it was a team decision ;)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Actually there is a rule which says "Do not abuse FF command".

If there was no need for FF, they should get ban. Mods will check it out.
D.S. 1989

scrumm
Aura Tree

Postby scrumm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 pm

@cranky what's the towel for mate?
@Meshtar-it wasn't justified one bit. They went !ff cause they couldn't get along with each other. At least 2 of these 3 players are experienced enough to know we had the roll advantage. At that level we had full scout on their units and unless the other guys had immo we really had to fuck it up to lose it. The !ff was impulsive rage, nothing else...

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:36 pm

1. ic3 is known to grieve and to !ff all the games he play. Just look for any of the games he played, you will see he !ff multiple times throughout the game.
  2. ic3 flamed quite a bit in this game too. Same as !ff, he flames 24/7 and got banned multiple times for it.
  3. ic3 flaming got his team to !ff. Nothing else.

If it is not for !ff abuse, ic3 and eggsack should at least be banned and warned, respectively, for flaming.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

cranky
Forest Walker

Postby cranky » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:39 pm

when i think the game is lost for us i do !FF i think its legit also i diddnt said to no1 go ff or something in that game all were acting by there own so they saw it aswell that we lost

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:13 pm

scrumm wrote:@cranky what's the towel for mate?
@Meshtar-it wasn't justified one bit. They went !ff cause they couldn't get along with each other. At least 2 of these 3 players are experienced enough to know we had the roll advantage. At that level we had full scout on their units and unless the other guys had immo we really had to fuck it up to lose it. The !ff was impulsive rage, nothing else...

I didn't watch the replay at all, just commenting based on what you wrote here. I believe every word you wrote, just saying that, unless someone was pressuring players to ff in some way, I don't think they violated a rule by deciding to !ff, momentary rage or not :)
Only thing you can do in most of these cases is dodge the people that ruin the game like that

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:08 am

@cranky If you're gonna continue with spamming and insulting, your forum account will be banned.

Users ic3, EGGSACK and ilikeliy banned for a ff abuse, 24 hours. ic3's flaming was inadequate and considering his long flaming history, his ban is increased by 12 hours, to a total of 36 hours.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”