[LTD] l)reamer.qq antistuck on 31

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

opa_nuklear
Armored Tree

[LTD] l)reamer.qq antistuck on 31

Postby opa_nuklear » Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 387529.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #24
Your Warcraft III Username: opa_nuklear
Violator's Warcraft III Username: l)reamer.qq
Violated Rule(s): antistuck on 31
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 31
Any further thoughts: he antistucked on 31 to prevent split and won game because of that.

eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] l)reamer.qq antistuck on 31

Postby eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR » Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Hes right I did use AS, I had completely forgotten about it,

The one part I would disagree with here would be that we won the game because of it.
The values we had were about the same however we had better units for 31, more flying, oracle and we had 3 heals left while the other team had none, we all saved for an extra demon for 32 while the other team sent only one and some bos..
And if I remember correctly my AS did little to no difference , it pulled a few units (3-4) not enough to make a difference.
Saying that we won the game because of it simply isn't true.

I am a mega player and I hardly ever play 1200+ games, In the heat of the moment, it honestly completely slipped my mind, almost like a reflex and I immediately stopped when i was reminded of it, but nevertheless I did use AS and it was too late.

Im rly sorry about this, there was no ill intent on my part :/
These users thanked the author eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR for the post:
Keelay (Sat May 20, 2017 3:05 am)

opa_nuklear
Armored Tree

Postby opa_nuklear » Sat May 20, 2017 11:42 am

No thats not true. WITH your antistuck the creeps of both teams went to king at the same time and we lost because we had one heal less. So without your antistuck the creeps of your side would attack king much earlier. And you hit than 3-4 units with your antistuck! Check the replay pls.

opa_nuklear
Armored Tree

Postby opa_nuklear » Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 am

We played 30 levels and you never antistucked and at 31 when you see you could loose you antistuck and say you forgot that its 1200+? come on...

pokemon-rouge
Aura Tree

Postby pokemon-rouge » Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 pm

I checked this guy history, because i rememberred of him, and i saw he already played 35 games in LTD 1200+ so i think he cant have the excuse "ho sorry i just come from Mega bot"
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=l%29reamer.qq

eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR
Armored Tree

Postby eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR » Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 pm

I did check the replay just now, it was more than 3-4 probably 5-6 units and you had 0 heals left while we had 3, the game was ours regardless and the as did little to no difference there.

I hardly ever play 1200+ games, I probably played 20-30 1200+ games in my 18 months of ltd,don't believe me ? check my stats on the link in the previous post.
I do, however, play mega every day and the game never gets drawn on 20, it always goes 31 most of the time and using AS on 31 is pretty common there.

I was startled by the fact that I didn't get the oracle aura on my units like I was supposed to( I if had it our team would have held more) and was not paying attention to the game and only as when I saw some units hanging at the back, I honestly forgot, I acted by reflex without thinking.

Please don't act like I'm a hypocrite (u got the wrong guy), that the whole situation was unfair to you and that you lost the game because of that AS.
It simply inst true.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sat May 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Can confirm they still had 2 heals, no way the east would win there. Also he is a known mega player, even from stats you can clearly see he played 3 1200+ in the last month. He is aware of a violation, apologized and it had close to no impact. I would deny this request.
These users thanked the author bezdak for the post:
eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR (Sat May 20, 2017 2:14 pm)
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Sat May 20, 2017 2:30 pm

hello,i would like to express my opinion.
It is true that as is banned on 1200+ but it is also true that dreamer rarely plays and he does indeed forget many times basic rules of 1200 because of his inactivity.I dont justify 100% the as move but considering he is a nice guy, its safe to say that his move was made in the heat of the moment without thinking very much.
Furthermore, in case his as didnt have any consequence on the result afterall then i believe a ban would be quite harsh.A warning in this case is sufficient imo.
Dimitris
These users thanked the author Dimitrakis_2001 for the post:
eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR (Sat May 20, 2017 2:34 pm)

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm

@eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR please, be carefull next time. Another 1200+ AS in the near future will most likely end up with a ban.

Very little impact, user aknowledged violation and apologized, even in-game also, therefore he gets only a warning.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”