Vendeta flame

Moderator: LIHL Staff

schrumpfi
Aura Tree

Vendeta flame

Postby schrumpfi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Vendeta flamed me in a game yesterday. He called me Halp whithout a reason when i just tried to tell him a way to build in a constructive way. I feel myseld deeply insulted by this.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 275115.w3g

(03:07 / Allied) schrumpfi: we also had
(03:10 / Allied) schrumpfi: bone warrior
(03:19 / Allied) schrumpfi: one of the best yolo units
(03:31 / Allied) Vendeta: one of the best yolo units ?
(03:36 / Allied) schrumpfi: y
(03:39 / Allied) Vendeta: halp is that u ?

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Vendeta flame

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Nah, not buying it it was a refference to a controversy with halp regarding him building bone warrior instead of another unit. Not flame at all.

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:14 am

LOL

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 am

...He called me Halp... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Constructive part:
I've read every single post of Vendeta's BRQ against schrumpfi, sad to see things escalating this way.
I will try to be as objective as possible even though I dislike Vendeta for various reasons as well.

First of all I don't see schrumpfi's offense against Vendeta, calling him a noob (for a reason), strong enough to unvouch him for 48 hours considering the current level of manners in LIHL as well as the provokation given from Vendeta. Especially after a jihad, but that's unofficial stuff which just causes Vendeta to lose even more respect here.

So obviously this BRQ is a joke as well.

Mods, please vouch schrumpfi and close this topic, then give both players a warning.

@Vendeta
@schrumpfi

go best of 5 Jihad, milk each other nice and stop this shit on forum. Stop the kindergarten...
These users thanked the author smokedope123 for the post:
nicolai123 (Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 am)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:26 pm

I didnt read the lobby chat but cant imagine ur banned just for calling someone noob.

I think this sums up all of haters comments.

@smokedope123
I know u have to reply on my every damn comment/post/thread or whatever i make, trying to make me look bad, just to feed your rage u have against me, trying to insult me behind the screen (which cant happen never ever), but dont say that u can be objective, nor that u can look at the big picture.

Clearly with your comment i can tell u didnt read any of my stuff, or u simple ignored, and just continued that story about jihad, which i explained multiple times, that i only called jihad to dodge schrumfi in team. I made BRQ before the jihad anyway, this is 2nd time im saying this, and im not repeating it again, since i dont care if it comes to your brains or not.

What i have to say for u is that u should find some new hobby instead of hating me, and following my actions on forum/games. Clearly i have 0 interest in you, since i never respond to your filthy/degrading/trashtalking comments, i usually just scroll down.

I asked u, and others, in my vouch to move on, to get a fresh start with me - u denied it. Some of them accepted it, some of u immature man/kids denied it.

You tryed so hard to get my vouch denied, but im here anyway, and u should already accept it, or like i say to others - go make a unvouch request, post reply's, chat's and thats it. My suggestion to u is to move on.

Just realise u are unimportant person for me, and your opinion is worth nothing to me.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Why you heff to be so mad?

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:07 pm

I really tried to have a new fresh start with you but its clear for all u got some issues:

I consider you a master on the "trow the stone and hide the hand" tactic. Its so easy for you to trigger someone, get him mad and after he reactions say "ok lets forget about it and play". I have seen you do that docens of times, u pretend to control the "ragetimes" ingame as u desire and this doenst work like that. When u open the rage door its not u who say when it get closed. If u provoke be ready for a response or just shut up.

My view on u is that u are provokative, low skilled, pretending to call, stealing kc in everygame (and ur kc sucks", pretending to control other lines, trying to accusate others when game is lost.

All in all, for many reasons, i think u should not be in lihl, such toxic, such lowskilled, such poor behave. I got clear i need dodge u and many others too, make all a favour and leave us alone. Thanks.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post (total 2):
BoretkPanda (Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:04 pm) • smokedope123 (Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:10 pm

@FadingSuns

Make a case on me, create unvouch request, and get me unvouched if u are so sure of it.

FYI, look at yourself first, and your rage in games, then talk about others, nothing else for u.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm

im not gona investa shit on make a case on u. U should be mature enought to understand nobody likes u and leave by urself instead forcing to be kicked.

Ur lucky that the case making is so hard to make because it requires a lot of work that nobody gona do else you would be out ezpez.

I repeat, nobody likes u here, want a poll?

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:17 pm

One more miserable attempt to make me "mad".

Just answer me one thing : Why do u even think i care if someone in this imaginary world likes me?

Maybe if i do, i would leave months a go.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:20 pm

u wanna be part of a community where 99% dislike u? why would u care? that shows evidence u just worry about urself and thats why u should not be part of this...

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Actually u are wrong. I care about people who like me, of course i dont care about people who dislike me.

Why would i care about haters? Haters gonna hate, right?
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 pm

dont u think ur the most hated person in lihl for a reason? yet u dont give a fk about it? u asked for new fresh start, u were given, yet u managed to have most lihl against u again. U dont care? make us a favour man.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:41 pm

Most of lihl? I only see you, pwnerer amd nicolaisen. Im here to play game, not te be in a popularity contest.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:43 pm

lets do the poll then... @lihlmods?

Return to “LIHL Archive”