Crispz@USWEST

Introduce yourself to the community and come chat with us!

Moderator: Forum Staff

Crispz
Treant Protector

Crispz@USWEST

Postby Crispz » Sat May 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Name: Tommy "Crispz" Nguyen
Realm: Mostly on USWEST and daily days checking on USEAST, but with the USWEST fan club, ha.
Experience/Story: I've been playing since I was a kid, since I was .... 11/12 years old, so approx around 6/7 years or so. Back then I used to play custom games such as Sheep Tag, LOAP, and Wintermaul. Oh boy, those were the games back then, when it was actual "fun", because not everybody took the games too serious. Then those games started to vanish really slowly throughout the days, months, and even years then it went to the ashes of unknown, because of DotA that came out. For all who "hated,dislike" DotA don't worry I was on the bandwagon as well. Ever since of not liking DotA it comes in mind that my friend wanted to play a game with ME, who has even DotA and he's pretty damn good at it and got me sort of "addicted/liking" the game. I was "at wow" at first because this is one of those games that brought the Warcraft TFT Community back from their asses to there feet up. Then ever since I start to DotA everyday, but I've never got to serious into the game; not going to tourneys, scrimming, and Clans. The only reason I didn't do that kind of stuff, is because I was probably too young back then, or the fact I'm focusing on my school work, so I can excel in my academic learning, and to be accepted to the colleges I've seem to be going to that I've dreamed of over my childhood dreams. As well... It happened, currently attending UCLA, but wanting to go to Duke or home of the Arizona Wildcats.

LOL, I know this went to my background story, but .. It still got me typing and carried me away to the end.
Thanks for reading this boring story! (;
As well, if you guys need anything or something; such as questions or concerns.
Please message me/inbox me/pm me or whatever I'll happily answer those things,
because it'll make us have a "bond" within each other and other things coming ahead.
ORContact my Skype: ENT_Crispz
Retired. Co-Admin/Forum Mod/Dota Admin
Tommy | Visuals

HandSomeDan
Armored Tree

Re: Crispz@USWEST

Postby HandSomeDan » Mon May 14, 2012 8:57 pm

hi :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”