Clan ENT YouTube video!

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
JackSwift
Treant

Clan ENT YouTube video!

Postby JackSwift » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Want to show off your skills? Then look no further, me and my friend, WoDota, are looking for some "big plays" that we can use to show off clan ENT's skill and teamwork in the beautiful game of dota through the grand medium of YouTube. To be in our video, simply attach the replay that has some high skill plays made by you, type out when exactly those plays happened (replay time, not game time) and I will respond to you with a pm telling you which plays I took from your replay, and also give you more detail on why I did or did not choose some of your times which will help yoiu narrow down your choices for future attachments of replays. I am looking for relatively high skill moves, jukes, team work, etc. So please don't waste my time with average or slightly above average moves (no offense). Thank you and I think this will be pretty awesome.

WoDota
Donator

Re: Clan ENT YouTube video!

Postby WoDota » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:42 pm

JackSwift wrote:Want to show off your skills? Then look no further, me and my friend, WoDota, are looking for some "big plays" that we can use to show off clan ENT's skill and teamwork in the beautiful game of dota through the grand medium of YouTube. To be in our video, simply attach the replay that has some high skill plays made by you, type out when exactly those plays happened (replay time, not game time) and I will respond to you with a pm telling you which plays I took from your replay, and also give you more detail on why I did or did not choose some of your times which will help yoiu narrow down your choices for future attachments of replays. I am looking for relatively high skill moves, jukes, team work, etc. So please don't waste my time with average or slightly above average moves (no offense). Thank you and I think this will be pretty awesome.

Love this!!!!!!

v.v
Forest Walker

Postby v.v » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 am

Where would you like the replays? Right on this post?
Royale.

WoDota
Donator

Postby WoDota » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 am

Yes here will work

JackSwift
Treant

Postby JackSwift » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 am

Or if you don't want people to dl your replays for whatever reason (idk why you wouldn't but.. -shrugs-) you can pm me.

v.v
Forest Walker

Postby v.v » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 am

On my snipe acc. 24:30 i think, sometime right before the end Double SS ftw! :)
Attachments
ss.w3g
(306.52 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Royale.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”