Songoku MH is back

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
mk4r32
Forest Walker

Songoku MH is back

Postby mk4r32 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:26 pm

Dota players-

Just a reminder, songoku (Pakistan ip) is back with MH.
Now that Astros isn’t around, he doesn’t even bother using VPN to log in.

One of the worst players I’ve seen on this server even with MH. Prolly why no one bothers to call him out for it.

Just watch how he farms all game freely and avoid all ganks except for the team fights.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Re: Songoku MH is back

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat May 11, 2024 5:58 am

Yeah, I agree, he does still mh. @mk4r32

viewtopic.php?f=25&p=565485

Can someone else review this mh req? I don't think halo understands dota that well. It's frustrating af when you submit a req and then the other person says something that doesn't fit what was actually in the replay at all. this halo guy is always confused.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 1:13 pm

i understand dota perfectly if you watch the replay you will see blue invis at top he starts attacking grey grey gets away and pink hides there in the trees and presses h blue uses tango to reveal and kill, the other timestamp there is a sentry he placed in the same spot he had placed and ob earlier its not enough for me to take to a second mod to review
i started playing dota 2004 retired from dota 2015(chief of a dota clan from 2005-2019 last 4 yrs greenmtn took care of dota in the clan), and started playing hellhalt full time. i broke both arms and my right wrist last summer still not100% on my fine motor skills and just recently got all the feeling back in my left hand and am rusty from not playing for 9 years but as you might or might not have noticed if you have played with me i dont ask about reclipies i know exactly were to ward and the mechanics of the game. but it doesnt take rocket science to watch in a replay maybe go 1/2 speed you will see
you can have 100 ppl review it but you can still see pink duck into the trees top
@richardcoffee
Last edited by halo_mauler on Sat May 11, 2024 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 1:22 pm

maybe you dont know all the hiding places yet

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat May 11, 2024 2:15 pm

I don't doubt that you know the basics and general gameplay. But you def are rusty, considering you mixed up the heros lanaya and spec for each other in 1 of our games... what you're saying doesn't jive with what I saw at all in that suspicious timestamp.

Jazzy's comment made far more sense, where he said the first timestamp was sus and "highly improbable" while the 2nd timestamp wasn't really strong evidence. That's not a normal hiding place at all, and that's not a normal place for nort to trace in fog and rush to with tangos.

I uploaded the clip in question, with AND without fog. Anyone with 2 eyes can clearly see nort tracing ember in total fog and then using trees to cut to his exact place. None of these moves by nort are what a normal player would do with fog vision. Imo the most someone can say is that nort was very lucky and it was a coincidence. But that's not what you're even claiming - you say it was just totally normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBgpWcnP_Mc
These users thanked the author RichardCoffee for the post:
dumpster_ (Sun May 12, 2024 3:43 am)

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 2:21 pm

i did confuse skills of heros i haven't played in 10 years yes but it doesn't change the fact that blue was standing there when pink disappeared into the trees right after he attacked grey pink had to be somewhere he didnt have a tp
Last edited by halo_mauler on Sat May 11, 2024 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 pm

hopefully the new dota mod will be ready by next weekend you can have him look at it also

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 pm

halo_mauler wrote:hopefully the new dota mod will be ready by next weekend you can have him look at it also

You aren't doing me a favor by banning a maphacker. Your guys' incompetence doesn't magically become my responsibility. I'm not going to chase anyone to do that.

I'll just play less and dodge his games.

Anyway, the vid is there again with and without fog and people can just take a look and decide for themselves if it's totally normal or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBgpWcnP_Mc

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 4:45 pm

not banning someone for mh w/o proof

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:07 pm

@halo_mauler if you haven't played DotA in 10 years and don't know the skills anymore, why are you saying things like this?
maybe you dont know all the hiding places yet

You don't have the skills or knowledge to be a condescending asshole.

RichardCoffee is correct here. They lost vision of Ember Spirit for a long time, like 10 seconds or more, and had no vision of any area around Ember or back behind the tower. Most people will choose to hide in the trees at the top of the lane when trying to hide. The trees near the top are a big maze with several paths through it, so it makes it really hard to find someone in there. I've never seen anyone play like Ember did there.

I wouldn't say this alone is enough to ban for maphack, but this is extremely suspicious play.

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 6:15 pm

i said i confused the skills of 2 heros because i hadn't played those heros in 10 years they did lose sight momentarily. he is incorrect it isnt enough to ban for maphack. the behavior was suspicious but ember didnt have a tp and u can clearly see he went into the trees
@egteofchaos2

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:36 pm

That first play seems like a big MH move. He knew exactly where Ember was hiding the way he cut the trees.

He'll be caught again shortly, he can't help himself.

Like this isn't his first offense, don't understand why we gotta give him the benefit of the doubt when he's been repeatedly caught for MH.

Also, you guys are clearly aware VostokTheSmug is a ban dodger. Why is he still freely joining games?

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/pl ... pi_reveng/

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 6:39 pm

watch the replays dont you think there were instances where he could have tped away to avoid dying? like at the bottom right shop for instance? you cant just look at 1 thing when doing a ban someone for maphack you have to consider everything the fact that the last time you see ember is when he is going in the trees which makes it less suspicious

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Sat May 11, 2024 7:05 pm

@mk4r32 is VostokTheSmug a maphacker? There is no post on the forums for his ban.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Sat May 11, 2024 7:15 pm

halo_mauler wrote:@mk4r32 is VostokTheSmug a maphacker? There is no post on the forums for his ban.

No, Vostokthesmug is currently banned for repeated game ruins.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=147298&p=564981&hilit=papi#p564981

It's Papi reveng, boobagump

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”