Hi im Nz.Death

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Nz.Death
Poison Treant

Hi im Nz.Death

Postby Nz.Death » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 am

Now admins please dont lock this.

I just want to know in one comment from each of you what you thought of me while i was admin and a reason for what you thought of me.

This is more for me to improve on maybe my attitude towards people etc...

I thought I was a good admin and helped a lot of people out, but from the poll votes I found I was very wrong.

I am ready to receive negative comments but please don't abuse me, Just your opinion will do.

Thanks Guys

supersexyy
Donator

Re: Hi im Nz.Death

Postby supersexyy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:53 am

You're like Formagawgz Junior, does that help?

teller55
Donator

Postby teller55 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm

I actually liked you Nz! You created less problems for me than other unnamed GM's!

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Well, I will abuse you in the right way :D

HateLose
Forest Walker

Postby HateLose » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:17 pm

I don't know you or anything like that, but from the posts and everything I saw, related to you, I personally think you weren't a bad admin. However....you weren't a great admin either. Kinda in between. You took time to look over bans and everything and posted quite a few, however your demeanor and attitude towards certain subjects were sometimes overboard (can make the community look bad, since you were an admin). You take things a little too personal and tend to rage when people go against your "opinion" or "believe" something else. Let people voice their opinions.....its just an opinion, not a fact, until proven (referring to ban requests/appeals).
More or less, I think you just need to work on your attitude.....take a chill pill :lol:
Other than that, I think you are/were a better admin than some of the admins here. *Opinion.....Fact.....you decide* :D

uakf.b
Staff Department

Postby uakf.b » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 pm

More or less, I think you just need to work on your attitude.....take a chill pill

Or !eat a cookie.
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

Nz.Death
Poison Treant

Postby Nz.Death » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:19 am

Im liking the feed back from you guys so far, Yes with me really going off and swearing was after i gave up my admin, But you are right been legacy i still am apart of ENT so i shouldnt have done that.

Im open to more comments and everyone has a right to their own say on here, I dont mind if it is negitive.

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 am

I wonder why TTR.Cloud was never listed as legacy O_o He must have pissed off uakf.b to not earn the title.

Edit: Well since this topic is about nz.death and not TTR.Cloud, all i have to say is that i'v had very little problems with him. I can't speak about in-game since I've never played with him but great guy on the forum.
Last edited by DreathKnight on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nz.Death
Poison Treant

Postby Nz.Death » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:41 am

DreathKnight wrote:I wonder why TTR.Cloud was never listed as legacy O_o He must have pissed off uakf.b to not earn the title.

Off topic.... But with that said forma also isnt on legacy either.

karasu.
Protector of Nature

Postby karasu. » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:44 am

I never had any issues with you, I thought personally that you handled your position as an administrator well but at the same time you had tendencies to completely fly off the handle with things. I used to get extremely angry and realized it wasn't worth it and now I have control. You have the potential to go extremely far in your life and achieve great things, just learn to control your anger my friend. There are times when I want to completely beat someone to a pulp but it's not worth it.

meanmachine123
Armored Tree

Postby meanmachine123 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

NutzSucksHard wrote:Well, I will abuse you in the right way :D

:)

Idk oyu too much for my part .. but when the time came to judge my ban you went the rude way .. you should be a little more flexible for first offences ..

let's start over on a white page .

Alex ,

SlimShady
Aura Tree

Postby SlimShady » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm

HateLose wrote:I don't know you or anything like that, but from the posts and everything I saw, related to you, I personally think you weren't a bad admin. However....you weren't a great admin either. Kinda in between. You took time to look over bans and everything and posted quite a few, however your demeanor and attitude towards certain subjects were sometimes overboard (can make the community look bad, since you were an admin). You take things a little too personal and tend to rage when people go against your "opinion" or "believe" something else. Let people voice their opinions.....its just an opinion, not a fact, until proven (referring to ban requests/appeals).
More or less, I think you just need to work on your attitude.....take a chill pill :lol:
Other than that, I think you are/were a better admin than some of the admins here. *Opinion.....Fact.....you decide* :D

Me too! I did NOT vote against u. I think u have been a good admin and no, your attitude wasn' t THAT bad, there were worse here. But you know why it is YOU voted?
There were other admins, that were worse, or they were not doing anything.
But you, people know you, thats why they judged you. I mean, you are not the worst, but you are the best from the ones that were inactive! :P

Dunno if I made any sense :P

Had a dream I was king, I woke up, still king!

Arcane-Razor
Armored Tree

Postby Arcane-Razor » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:09 pm

now, i don' have very many posts, hardly any at all to be honest. however, I have spent a considerable amount of time reading forums and seeing what people say, and in my experience and in the instances where you had interaction with my brother who is an admin. I have read every single one of those. I would say, sometimes you say you will do something and then not do it. there was at least one instance where you said you would watch a replay when you woke up and then decide and never did. Now that doesn't make you a bad mod, just human. but I would also say, you either let people goad you into raging or get worked up too easily on yourself. that as a former admin and a continuing member of the ent community there should def be a proper decorum that people follow. No one is perfect and people rage, but you and all admins current and future need to remember that you need to have more self control then everyone else.

on a side note, and I don't know if this pertains to you personally or not, and if it doesn't i apologize for going off topic. But admins when replying to things, need to pay attention to the main details and not dodge or outright ignore main points that people pointedly ask or say. I have read several ban requests and have seen more then a few do this, and it almost makes it seem as if they are trying to protect the person.

But I wouldn't be disgruntled to see you as an admin again. This clan needs people who will put a lot of time into this to make it thrive and not become just another dota clan.

Crispz
Treant Protector

Postby Crispz » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:10 am

Nz.Death wrote:
DreathKnight wrote:I wonder why TTR.Cloud was never listed as legacy O_o He must have pissed off uakf.b to not earn the title.

Off topic.... But with that said forma also isnt on legacy either.

Based on what legacy is meant;
People who are legacy are people who were dedicated, given a lot of contributions to the community on where it stands right now and as well being uakf.b's bitch. (:
Retired. Co-Admin/Forum Mod/Dota Admin
Tommy | Visuals

DreathKnight
Protector of Nature

Postby DreathKnight » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 am

Some past staff members(the ones that got admin without app) got the legacy title without earning it. xXLord_RevanXx, Toppy00753, rch614 and LeGaSea didn't do shit to earn the title.

Return to “General Discussions”