Ban Request - jazzy3113 (threatening everyone to support a VK abuse)

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

fiveyears1
Basic Tree

Ban Request - jazzy3113 (threatening everyone to support a VK abuse)

Postby fiveyears1 » Sun May 19, 2024 4:36 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12213098/

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #40

Your Warcraft III Username: fiveyears
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jazzy3113

Violated Rule(s): threatening all players with ban if they don't vote !yes on a clear votekick abuse attempt. makes up lies in all chat to get everyone to vote !yes.

the game starts off with silencer (jazzy) not helping me pressure sniper on a 2v1 situation, and as a result, i die. knowing jazzy (since we all do) will throw me under the bus later in the game, I remind him that he was the one who acted as a bad teammate to start the game because we all know he likes to play victim on people being bad teammates while on his team. Jazzy doesn't like getting called out, so he goes on calling me names all game and refers to our elos as why he doesn't need to listen to me. he then goes on a !timestamp rampage (something he's quite good at) to try and gather as much evidence as he can for ban request he was already starting to plan from the moment I called him out. every little move i make gets a !timestamp with bogus reason. again, he's just trying to get as many !timestamps as he can. this is all fine until somebody votekicks me for no clear reason other than I'm talking to defend myself (that was a VK abuse in itself, but I'll stick to Jazzy, the instigator of the whole situation). Jazzy then starts to threaten all players to vote !yes, or he will ban request them all. to try and make his claim more valid, he falsely claims in all chat that I admitted I was throwing and am just sitting in base. the other team clearly saw nothing wrong and didn't vote and the game ends in a !ff very shortly later.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(05:52 / Allied) jazzy3113: how i let u down
(05:57 / Allied) jazzy3113: ur draining mana dangerouly
(06:00 / Allied) jazzy3113: like a moron

(06:48 / Allied) jazzy3113: !sd five
(06:51 / Allied) jazzy3113: ask urself
(06:55 / Allied) jazzy3113: why ur elo sucks
(06:57 / Allied) jazzy3113: compated to mine
(07:01 / Allied) Signature: gray
(07:03 / Allied) Signature: stop

(14:20 / Allied) jazzy3113: !yes
(14:20 / All) m96_4:20: Player [jazzy3113] voted to kick player [fiveyears]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(14:23 / All) Mousetier: LOL
(14:28 / Allied) fiveyears: !timestamp silencer votekick abuse
(14:29 / All) Mousetier: Jazzy!
(14:32 / All) jazzy3113: ill submit anyone who doesnt kick (threatening all players with a ban if they don't support a bogus VK abuse attempt)
(14:44 / All) jazzy3113: he admitted ot ruining (I clearly did no such thing. he's making up lies to pressure others to vote !yes)
(14:46 / All) jazzy3113: siiting in base (clearly was not "sitting" in base)
(14:49 / Allied) jazzy3113: uve been warned
(14:50 / All) fiveyears: !timestamp silencer threatening others to VK on clear VK abuse
(15:34 / All) fiveyears: !timestamp silencer pressuring others to vote yes on a clear VK abuse attempt

iambackk
ENT Staff

Re: Ban Request - jazzy3113 (threatening everyone to support a VK abuse)

Postby iambackk » Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am

You guys are both kids who needs to improve at dota.

Compared to you fiveyears, jazzy listen advices in games and improving.

Actually i was about to ban you yesterday for gameruin/non cooperate/0 answer to any players (who's clearly ruining the game), but i am nice so i did not banned you.

Stop acting like kids in games please, try your best, this game was a bad game anyway and i'm not going to ban jazzy for one vk attempt or some timestamp war between you and him.

!DENIED

Return to “Processed Appeals”